W2 Salary Less than mentioned in the job offer of LC

ma786

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks:

Can any one of you tell me, What If the salary in W2 is less than mentioned in the job offer of labor certification. Or put in another way, If some one is getting Less salary than mentioned in the job offer of LC. Can this thing create any problem if INS issues RFE for W2 or paystub at any stage of I-485.

No Title

No... as long as the wages are more than \'prevailing wages\', you should be fine. The wages in LC are for the \'future\' job

No Title

I am assuming that you got RFE. As long as the emp letter states
that they are going to pay the salary mentioned in LC once your
GC is approved, then you will be fine.

No Title

I have not got the RFE so far. but lot of people get RFE for W2, so I had a scared felling.Thanks anyway. I can get an employer letter stating the LC salary for future very easily.

No Title

No prob ma786. Last year I made 40% less than listed in LC. But right now I am making 100% of LC. My company said there is no problem, since GC is for future job, and since currently my file is being reviewed, AND I am making what was listed in LC, there should be no problem. I was also scared like you. 40% less than specified is a big difference.

No Title

Thanks. Last year i didn\'t get so less like you. but this year I\'m still not at 100% of LC salary, I\'m still getting less amount. I asked my employer he told me that if anything comes in, we will show some unpaid vacations. but you said its already for future, so I\'m pretty safe.
Thanks to All.

HIGH WAGES

Wage Increased Substantially
My current salary is at least 25% higher than that is shown inLC and in the petition for I-140 (EB2/TSC) .

I am awaiting my I-140 Approval and planning to do CP in Montreal.

Does any of you guys know, if it could be a problem during CP / Packet 3 ?.

Would it be required to show/submit the Pay-stubbs anytime during the process ?.

I know my employer has shown the prevailing wages for both LC and I-140 petitions. LC got through succesfully (with one RFE requesting to show a little bit of more wages and re-posting because the prevailing wages had increased between the time of submission and approval.).

Does any one of you know if there is a problem for EB2 I-140, just because the petition shows only the prevailing wages.

Your openions are very much counted on guys !, as we all are/were in the same boat.