W2 issue- Please respond Immediately.

psomeguy

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Please give suggestion. I have 2000, 2001, 2003 W2 tax returns. 2004 i will get this year end. Mine case is labour substituted and filed 485 & 140 in june 2003. 140 approved. 485 gave finger prints. I don't have 2002 W2 as i was in bench for first 4 months and went to india and came back in september. got project in december and moved to new company and the new company applied my GC with pre approved labour. Since my GC is nearing completion will that be( 2002 W2 not there) any problem in 485 stage. If so how do i resolve this matter in order to get My GC. please give me suggestions.
Thanks
psomeguy

Unless USCIS asks for W-2s, I don't see what the problem is. Even then, I'm not sure if there is an issue other than you being unpaid while in H-1B status.

psomeguy said:
Guys,
Please give suggestion. I have 2000, 2001, 2003 W2 tax returns. 2004 i will get this year end. Mine case is labour substituted and filed 485 & 140 in june 2003. 140 approved. 485 gave finger prints. I don't have 2002 W2 as i was in bench for first 4 months and went to india and came back in september. got project in december and moved to new company and the new company applied my GC with pre approved labour. Since my GC is nearing completion will that be( 2002 W2 not there) any problem in 485 stage. If so how do i resolve this matter in order to get My GC. please give me suggestions.
Thanks
psomeguy

you really need to discuss in detail with your attorney immediately. even if it does not affect your gc now but may seriously affect when you apply for citizenship.