VSC - whats the best time to call

india_485

Registered Users (C)
I have been trying this morning since 8.00 am and dialed-redialed atleast a 100 times but could not get through.

How can u guys manage to talk to IIOs?? I have some urgent questions and don\'t know what to do???

EB2-I485 ND=12/12/00, FP 5/2/01

No Title

I think its just Luck.
Called back just after posting this duscussion and got through in one try. Here is what I found out from a nice lady IIO.

1. My FP were done on 5/2/01 but FBI told me that they had send it to Nabaraska center. But the lady at vermont says that they have recieved it and everything is fine.

I am posting this info because FBI may sometime send the FP results to a different service center but I guess your center can retrieve this info , so thats not a problem.

2. They are currently processing June 2000 cases.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My details EB2, PD 10/99, I485 ND = 12/12/00, FP done on 5/2/01 cleared by FBI on 5/9/01.

No Title

Good to know they are definitely processing June 00 cases....I am a June 00 case too, and when I checked the AVM, my case was not found but the case right before mine, has been approved as per the AVM message....hopefully mine will be too, sometime soon...

No Title

BEST time to call is ...
after 12:00am
I usually called VSC whenever I watched hindi movie and before going to bed just dial the number and listen ....
when my got case approved ... i heard at 1:40am .... watched 2 movies on that day :)

have fun.

No Title

The only time I tried calling IIO was at 7:45 in the morning. Held onto it till 8 and got through.

Good luck