VSC Updated but ..

max909

Registered Users (C)
It seems that VSC have updated their processing date, but after yet another weeks of wait, it seems that they have not been able to process the forms after 30 April.

From pas experience, can any one tell what would be the probable date i will get a reply. I have case filing date 08 July 2005.

Thanks !

max909 said:
It seems that VSC have updated their processing date, but after yet another weeks of wait, it seems that they have not been able to process the forms after 30 April.

From pas experience, can any one tell what would be the probable date i will get a reply. I have case filing date 08 July 2005.

Thanks !
I got my approval on Oct 4th for june 8th filing normal processing. probably yours might take a fortnight.
Within fortnight you would receive your approval.

laxmikrao,

Is your case COS. I mean are u already in USA ?

Please let me know. Since my case is Fresh H1b normal processing 65K. And iam outside USA (never been to USA). My receipt date is July 27.

Thanx

Re

That is intresting, atleast a light of hope in this forum :). Btw, which city will u be landing after your arrival ?

Last edited by a moderator:
H1B Approval still waiting.

Hi All,

I saw here people getting their H1 approval. My case was filed in June 05 and the receipt date is June 15th but still did not get any reply from them!!!

What should I do? I hope this case has been processed and approved :)

Please let me know if I can check the status of my case somewhere other than USCIS website as it never gets updated ;)

Thanks
Anu007us