VSC update: EA is finally moving

marathon

Registered Users (C)
The current processing date (as of September 17 2004) shows a 1 month improvement in processing of I-140 EA applications! :) it's now showing 09/09/02 (from 08/09/02 as of prior update)

marathon said:
The current processing date (as of September 17 2004) shows a 1 month improvement in processing of I-140 EA applications! :) it's now showing 09/09/02 (from 08/09/02 as of prior update)

NIW moved 5 months! from March, 03 to Oct., 02. How exciting is that!

Nov 2002 EB1 EA approved @ VSC

EB1 EA @ VSC

ND: Nov. 4th 2002
AD: Sep. 20th 2004
Filed I-140 only
No RFE

Good luck to you all.

Congrats!!

Congratulations, gunasek

Your approval gives me some hope, although I fear that adjudications will slow down in October as CIS probably has to devote resources to new H-1s...

Thanks for posting your approval and good luck with AOS!

marathon said:
Congratulations, gunasek

Your approval gives me some hope, although I fear that adjudications will slow down in October as CIS probably has to devote resources to new H-1s...

Thanks for posting your approval and good luck with AOS!

don't worry about that. H-1 processing started in April, and there are really not too much H-1 left. the true reason that EA, OR, and NIW dates stuck at 2002 is that the government does not want anybody to get their GC quickly and easily so that they can more freely compete american jobs. that is why it is taking longer, and getting harder to get GC under these categories. the government obviously enjoys torturing people with the long waiting for Labor. they simply don't want to see that some of these immigration pigs get their GC without waiting for 5 years.