VSC->TSC Got approval email today!

sailprao

Registered Users (C)
I had LUD on both 485 on 6/22/07. Got approval email this morning (6/25/07). Mine was a VSC->TSC case transfered on March 2nd. See case details in signature. FP2 was on 5/7/07.

My recent actions which I doubt had anything to do with case getting picked up for processing.
6/1/07 Opened service request
6/4/07 Called TSC - heard it is waiting to be assigned to IO, ready for completion
6/8/07 INFOPASS - namecheck clear and everything OK
6/12/07 Applied for renewal of AP for spouse

It is time we have a flood of approvals from TSC. Hang in there. I know it is tough. Waiting for n yrs to complete the GC process will drive anyone mad. I got frustated towards the end. But try to focus on other things - family, work etc. We can only do so much towards getting it.. it is really out of our control.

Good Luck!!!

Congrats on successful approval

I had LUD on both 485 on 6/22/07. Got approval email this morning (6/25/07). Mine was a VSC->TSC case transfered on March 2nd. See case details in signature. FP2 was on 5/7/07.

My recent actions which I doubt had anything to do with case getting picked up for processing.
6/4/07 Called TSC - heard it is waiting to be assigned to IO, ready for completion

It is time we have a flood of approvals from TSC. Hang in there. I know it is tough. Waiting for n yrs to complete the GC process will drive anyone mad. I got frustated towards the end. But try to focus on other things - family, work etc. We can only do so much towards getting it.. it is really out of our control.

Good Luck!!!

Congrats on a successful approval !!!

Was your Name Check cleared automatically ? Did you do anything extra for it ? I am stuck in Name Check for almost 3 years now. Thanx!!! !

EB3 - INDIA - PD: Oct 2002
I-485 RD: Sep 2004
VSC - > TSC: March 7, 2007
Name Check: Pending

Hearty Congratulation

Hearty Congratulation.
I am in the same boat. Can you please tell the phone number for contacting IO at TSC. My case was transffered ofrom VSC to TSC on 3/23.

Thanks,
Virendra

IO phone number

Folks,

My PD is March 2002 (EB 3 India) and did myt 2nd FP on may 2007. Could you please give me telephone number of TSC? I called the 800 customer service 3 times and they just take referal.

Please advise what should i do to push it.

Congrats

Congratulations. I think your renewal application of AP may have triggered this. Where did you apply for AP, VSC or TSC?

Good Luck!!!

arup
Call 1-800-375-5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter the 485 receipt no. then 1-3-4

pinnu
I efiled the AP to TSC on 6/12/07