VSC to TSC EB3 CASE APPROVED

fedupgc2

Registered Users (C)
Mine and my wife's got approved on June 20th. Got approval notice sent email on the same day and a LUD next day. Received approval notice on 06/25 and it says that I have to wait for biometrics notice.

EB3 INDIA
PD APRIL 2001
I-140 AD: NOV 2002
I-485 AD : JUN 20 2007, LUD 06/21
Transfer from vermont to Texas 3/15/07
1st FP: 02/2003
2nd FP: 09/2004
3rd FP : 10/2006

Got struck in name check, extended review for long time.
I have been a silent reader in the forum.
Good luck to all.

Hi fedupgc2,

Congratulations on your GC approval. I too have been stuck in name check for an extended period of time. On speaking with an IO today at TSC I was informed that my namecheck was initiated on July 15, 2005 and they are still waiting for clearance.

How long were you stuck in the name check?

ss81

Hi SS81,

Mine name check was triggered in sep 2004 and got cleared in april 2005.
Then it went to extended review and was in retrogression for quite a while.

Take the help of local senator or congressman, they can speed up the name check process.

So the extended review is the point after Name check complete?. Mine is in extended review now.

Thanks

Yes, once name check is complete, they may go for extended review. They took nearly 6 months at VSC and then transferred to TSC. My first name, last name, middle name sequence got changed in the 485 application and that's the cause for delay and extended review.

I think you are the oldest RD date on the block.
I am glad you are out of this mess. Enjoy.

how long?

I have moved several places and my name check is pending for 40 months now.
How long your Name Check is pending? have moved a lot? Have you taken any steps to trigger the name check review??

Mine and my wife's got approved on June 20th. Got approval notice sent email on the same day and a LUD next day. Received approval notice on 06/25 and it says that I have to wait for biometrics notice.

EB3 INDIA
PD APRIL 2001
I-140 AD: NOV 2002
I-485 AD : JUN 20 2007, LUD 06/21
Transfer from vermont to Texas 3/15/07
1st FP: 02/2003
2nd FP: 09/2004
3rd FP : 10/2006

Got struck in name check, extended review for long time.
I have been a silent reader in the forum.
Good luck to all.

I have moved several places and my name check is pending for 40 months now.
How long your Name Check is pending? have moved a lot? Have you taken any steps to trigger the name check review??

I have mailed to fbi, took help of senator. But senator didn't help in name check. Other then mail to fbi, i didn't take any steps. My name check was pending only for 7 months. I didn't move until last year but by then everything was cleared.

Last edited by a moderator: