VSC surprised me again, I-485 approved RD 01/15/2002

GCRD011502

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Just an hour ago, I received an email from my lawyer about my I-485 approval.

PD 01/2001
I485:
RD 01/15
ND 01/29
EAC 02-097
FP 03-27 (Early FP done. Actual date was 04/18)

AP: Received email from my lawyer today 08/05/2002.

I never called VSC or checked with AVM.

Recently I applied for my EAD and AP and they were approved in less than two weeks(this was the first surprise).

I don't know what makes VSC retrieve my case and approve it even though hundreds of people applied before me are still waiting for their approval.

I expected an RFE as I am working for a small company and relatively high salary ( $110K).

My wife’s case is not yet approved. I am expecting RFE for her, as she didn’t have complete medical due to pregnancy.

Regards and Best wishes to all.

VR

Congratulations man! unbelievable. Hope your wife's case also may get approved within a month or two. But anyway you are safe. Enjoy.

Rd 08/15 Nd 10/11 Fp 12/27 waiting

Originally posted by GCRD011502
Dear All,

Just an hour ago, I received an email from my lawyer about my I-485 approval.

PD 01/2001
I485:
RD 01/15
ND 01/29
EAC 02-097
FP 03-27 (Early FP done. Actual date was 04/18)

AP: Received email from my lawyer today 08/05/2002.

I never called VSC or checked with AVM.

Recently I applied for my EAD and AP and they were approved in less than two weeks(this was the first surprise).

I don't know what makes VSC retrieve my case and approve it even though hundreds of people applied before me are still waiting for their approval.

I expected an RFE as I am working for a small company and relatively high salary ( $110K).

My wife’s case is not yet approved. I am expecting RFE for her, as she didn’t have complete medical due to pregnancy.

Regards and Best wishes to all.

VR

I just realised you have posted your RD as 01/15 is that 2001 or 2002 and if it is 2002 then is the E mail from your lawyer, a delayed response to may be your EAD or AP approval and not your I485 approval, can you please clarify

Congratulations!

Have you checked AVM to confirm the approval of I485 indeed? Enjoy...

I apologize for the incorrect post.

It is the approval notice for my EAD not for I-485.

I asked my lawyer to fax me the notice after I read reply from July16……….

I strongly wish INS processes all the applications in the order they received.

My lawyer was so excited and interpreted it as an I-485 approval.

I actually expected my I-485 approval would be sometime around Jan 2003.

Once again Sorry Guys.

Guys,

Just a question. My EAD was approved and card received in Feb'02. I thought that EAD card itself was the approval notice. From reading the above posting, I understand now that the lawyer gets the approval notice for the EAD. Is that a correct statement? I have received AP also. Is there an approval notice for AP also?

I will appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance.

COngratulations

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thats so nice...

with VSC bringing up such wonderful surprises......it makes everybody feel so good......

I just hope that VSC keeps on doing the same again and again...

U have a nice time....CONGRATULATIONS

Can you check again?

Any ways hope for the best...

Usually you do receive EAD approval before receiving or along with the card.. If you had filed your case on 01/15 then you should have received your EAD with the approval much before..

May be your lawyer is misleading you.. Please check again...

To AMBYASASAM

The lawyer receives the approval notices for EAD and AP. It's not necessary for you to have them. But if you want, you can ask your lawyer to fax/mail them to you.

EAD

I too just got my EAD card...
Never received any approval notice...
I got my EAD within 3 Weeks of Filing....

But I think, I doesnt Matter,....
If U have UR EAD card...all should be OK