Vsc Sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indiana Jones

Registered Users (C)
I started my GC process in Jun 1997 and I am still waiting for my 485 to be approved. When I started my process, VSC was the best place to apply for Green Card. Now ... it is the worst and it is getting worser. I saw some postings on this site in the CSC category ... and the cases in CSC getting approved in less than a year and half (the entire process -- not just 485).

Here is an example.
fluker2001 "Yahooooooooooo.. GC Approved" 10/3/01 2:33pm

What have we done to get stuck with VSC ?

Hang in there you will be approved in no time

My observation is quite contrary to yours. Even though CSC is processing (looks like) as current as March\'01 cases, there are still many 3 yr cases that are not adjudicated yet. Same with TSC and NSC. VSC is leaving old cases randomly (small no/ of cases) but processing majority of cases as current as Dec\'00.

I felt like you when my I140 took 15 months to be adjudicated. I was happy to see my I140 approval at that time and forgot about it. Patience will pay.

Hope you will see your approval soon.

Good luck
Yaswanth01

No Title

Hi IndianJones,

Can please share with us when did apply for 485, and was your fp and did you get any ref?

AviJha

Thanks Guys ..

You know sometimes we loose our patience ... (could be due the pressure at work ?). Yeah ..I agree .. patience... !! :)
Thank you guys.. I really appreciate it !

Also AviJha .. .my RD is 11/8/2000 and ND is 12/1/2000 and FP is 4/25/2001 and no RFE. I have my entry in immitracker. Also I DONT want to get an RFE now. RFE is not good news... it means more waiting !

Also blast k ... only now I realised that Monday is Columbus day ... and INS will be closed !!? So there wont be any approvals till Oct 9th !

Thanka again !

No Title

Indian Jones,
Don\'t loose heart. You are almost there. In fact, I am also there with you waiting for DEC 2000 approvals. Hopefully we get it this month. But what ever VSC has been doing better than CSC for sure.

Cool down...

My case is Oct2000, no RFE, still pending....

Everybody knows this: VSC reviews(approving/sendingRFE/denying) between 50-60% of the cases for a specific month (let\'s say Oct2000) during the current month (that happened during Aug2001) ....the rest of the cases of Oct2000 will be
touched during the following months.

...I have just a question.... is my "50-60" valid for all months?... I got that result for the month of Oct2000.