VSC RFE Time Tracker!!! Please READ

Racer

Registered Users (C)
Guys...RFE cases are getting lost and no good tracking. If your case is RFE, please add to the attachment and post it so that new comers can see the latest list at the bottom of the list of messages.

C\'mmon!!! Pull some energy and let\'s track it.

-Thanks

REF details

RD 07/26/01, ND 09/07/01, EAC# 01 264 XXXX, RFE generated on April 22, 2002, Replied on April 26, 2002, AVM changed to response recieved on 05/01/02. Still waiting for approval.

VSC RFE Tracker List...

Latest file. Please download and update with your\'s if you have an RFE case pending/approved.

Thanks

VSC RFE Tracker List...

Latest file. Please download and update with your\'s if you have an RFE case pending/approved.

Thanks

<<<<< VSC RFE Tracker List >>>>>>

Please add yours if you have any. It would be very helpful for all

<<<< VSC RFE Tracker List >>>>

It\'s such a joy to see how all of us are getting together to make this discussion such an informative one. It\'s possible only because of you all. Thanks for your update. Please invite other guys who are also in the same boat to update with their info so that this link is always on the top and alive

Racer

RFE to whole family. Any ideas?

AVM message changed to RFE to all the family. Myself, wife and son.
Is it possible that if I get RFE, message gets updated to all?

Racer, Please add me to the list.
EAC-01-248-*****
RD: August 8, 2001
ND:August 17,2001
FP: Dec **,2001
RFE: May 20, 2002 - not received yet - heard on AVM

<<<< VSC RFE Tracker List >>>> (LATEST FILE HERE)

Please add your\'s if you have any RFE case pending. Please download the file (latest is the bottom most attached file in the messages) and add your\'s and post it back with the updated attachment.

Keep up the good work folks !!! The list is growing and we are going to have a better tracker for RFE cases.

-Thanks

Please add your\'s if you have any RFE case pending. Please download the file (latest is the bottom most attached file in the messages) and add your\'s and post it back with the updated attachment.

Keep up the good work folks !!! The list is growing and we are going to have a better tracker for RFE cases.

-Thanks

-Thanks

VSC RFE Tracker (LATEST FILE in EXCEL FORMAT)

I am trying to keep this discussion alive and informative. Please add your case if it is an RFE.

VSC RFE Tracker (LATEST FILE in EXCEL FORMAT)

I am trying to keep this discussion alive and informative. Please add your case if it is an RFE.