VSC RFE Time tracker (New Thread)

kalluris

Registered Users (C)
Guys The old thread has became too big and taking time to read the latest messages. I think it is time to start a new one, So I took initiative to open this new thread.

Here is the Tracker file. I have slightly changed the format.

A personal request: Please update the Documents requested column, so that it can be useful to everyone.

Thanks,
Sridhar

Thanx for the new thread

It was taking too much time to load. Anyway thanx for opening a new thread. We will start from here.

Good News

Looks like Today is a good day for me. Just checked my mail, and got RFE Notice directly from INS (They didn\'t sent to my lawyer). They are asking for 3 pay stubs and w2s for 2000&2001.

Here is the updated tracker

Thanks

Thanks My_GC_2002.
To wxyz2001,
My RD - 08/27/2001
   ND - 10/16/2001
   FP - 04/01/2002
First RFE mailed on 05/23/2002 but it never reached either to me or to my lawyer. So called the IIO and requested for a second notice.

Second notice was mailed on 06/25/2002, and received by me (not by my lawyer) on 06/28/2002.

My Lawyer is going to send reply today (07/01/2002).

Thanks to all.

my rfe case approved

RD 7/2 ND 8/17 RFE on 5/21 , Reply to RFE 6/5

Kalluris , if you reply to your RFE today you can expect approvals within a month. GOod luck. Unfortunately you had to wait long just to get notice in hand.

my rfe case approved

RD 7/2 ND 8/17 RFE on 5/21 , Reply to RFE 6/5 Kalluris , if you reply to your RFE today you can expect approvals within a month. GOod luck. Unfortunately you had to wait long just to get notice in hand.

Congrats Buddy

Congrats Taurus02, and thanks for your support. As you said i also should have been got approval by now, if the notice were arrived properly. Anyways.. hope the approval will come soon.

Once again congrats and good luck.

Approved

RD 6/1/01 ND 8/3/01 FP 12/11/01 RFE Response Received 5/1/02
AP on 7/1/02
Finally approved after calling VSC at 5th time and a nice lady told me that there is nothing to worry about and I will get the final decision with 7-10 days. Didn't expect to get approved on the same day but am glad this trip finally comes to an end. Good luck everybody and tomorrow will be your turn. Don't lose confidence in your case.

JimZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Does calling IIO after responding to RFE makes a difference ?

How long should I wait before calling IIO to check the status of the case after responding to RFE.

I have responded on June 10th .

Approved

RD 6/1/01 ND 8/3/01 FP 12/11/01 RFE Response Received 5/1/02 Finally approved after calling VSC at 5th time and a nice lady told me that there are nothing to worry about and I will get the final decision with 7-10 days. Didn\'t expect to get approved on the same day but am glad this trip finally comes to an end. Good luck everybody and tomorrow will be your turn. Don\'t lose confidence in your case. JimZ

Does calling IIO after responding to RFE makes a difference ?

How long should I wait before calling IIO to check the status of the case after responding to RFE. I have responded on June 10th .

Anyone got RFE recently?

Looks like no one is using this thread anymore...which means no more RFE's lately? It is a good news but if any one that was in this thread before please update your info.

Also it is missing the attachment, so i am enclosing it.

Thanks,

Sridhar

Any updates from RFE guys?

RFE Guys ==> Any updates? How many have already gotten approved? How many are still waiting?