VSC - RFE for EAD!?*. Anybody in the same Boat ?

txflute

Registered Users (C)
Me and my wife applied 485/EAD/AP together in Aug/8/2001. Wife got EAD last week. I checked my case thru AVM. It says they issued and RFE for my EAD application? I am not sure what for? Anybody in the same situation or why they might have issued an RFE.
Thanks in advance for your input & time.

Possibly for Photographs

In most cases RFE is for Photo\'s. However, in my case the RFE was for the copy of the previous EAD I had.

RFE response was mailed on 10/31.. hoping to get approval this week.

Others who got RFE please post your timelines after your response has been received by the INS.

No Title

Thanks for your reply.
But the attorneys sent all the photographs. Even I have the copy of the application. Nothing different than my wife\'s application. Have to wait and see the RFE. Do you require the Blue Signature Card. INS website mentions about this.

It\'s probably for photos

I had received RFE for photos. But my wife\'s EAD was approved without any RFE. Received AP approvals for both of us without RFE.

gcjob.

I am also on the same boat...

MD 08/02/2001 RD 08/06/2001 ND 09/26/2001
My Wife got EAD. For me I checked the AVM. It is saying RFE issued on 31st October. I still don\'t know what was it for. AP approved for both.

AVM says EAD approved

MD 8/2/01
RD 9/26/01
ND 9/26/01
RFE 10/23/01
RFE Response received by INS 11/5/01
11/6/01 AVM says approved and ordered cards

No Title

When did you send your RFE response to INS? Looks like INS approved your case the next day they received your RFE.

Yes It Did

RFE response FedExed on 10/31
AVM updated as received on 11/5
Approved on 11/6

Ntb2 You are right. I got RFE for Photos.

I got RFE for photos. It is strange me and my wife took the photos from the same camera shop. She got approved while I got RFE for EAD. The RFE didnot mention any reason for request for new photo. I sent the photos yesterday evening, and hopeful that my attorney replies the RFE by Tuesday.

Thanks guys for your input and time.

Same boat for AP..filed 10/17

I am on the same boat for AP approval..filed my I485, AP, EAD at NSC..on 10/17/01. anybody knows how long will it take for AP approval?

RFE For AP

Did you receive an RFE on your AP. And if yes, can you tell what is it for.

On the AVM, it says that RFE is issued on AP for my wife. For myself, it still says it is being processed. ND - 09/27/01. CSC. Dont know yet what the RFE is about.

Thanks.

EAD RFE Replied on 11/14/2001. No response fro VSC

AVM was updated on 12/03/2001. Anybody who replied their RFE got Approval recently?
MD 08/02/2001
RD 08/06/2001
ND 09/26/2001
RFE 10/26/2001 (For Photos).
RFE Replied on 11/13/2001
AVM Updated on 12/03/2001