VSC Processing -- Question

srini123

Registered Users (C)
I thought VSC is only going to touch November 1999 cases (for folks from
India and China) only *after* completing the October 1999 cases...however, they seem to be approving some November 1999 cases as well...

Any thoughts are welcome....

No Title

I am surprised too... In a way I am happy since my ND is 11th Nov. But my PD is not current. Any idea on how they will handle this situation when they start processing November cases at full speed?

No Title

As it happened in August 1999 cases, VSC will process the application, and send any RFE\'s they need to send (this happened to a lot of folks whose ND\'s were in August 1999, but whose PD\'s weren\'t current)...and keep the application aside...every month they will take a look at these applications (assuming the PD became current)...and send out the approval letter...

My understanding is that, they don\'t wait for the PD to become current...they process it, and keep it aside...so, that\'s why I am thinking that they won\'t take much time to approve when once your Priority Date becomes current...

Hope this helps....

but, I still don\'t understand as to why they started processing November 1999 cases when they aren\'t done with August/September/October 1999 cases...I would like them to go full speed (since my ND is in 12/99) but, obviously not at the expense of the folks in front of me...

No Title

Good news, I think VSC has gained momentum. I next three months they should be touching OCT 2000 cases(RD). Good luck to all waiters

No Title

My dear Chandra123,
 I think you are educated? Please improve your language, it is only an anticipation and some past data.

No Title

Super babu, I am glad you didn\'t use more abusive language. We got to be more decent in discussion boards.

No Title

Super Babu, WELL DONE. Not in your estimation of processing, which could well be incorrect, but in your restraint in replying to abusive language. Personally, I\'d rather exchange mail and ideas with someone like you as opposed to someone who might be precise in estimation but immoral in speech. Well done and Thanks.

VoodooDoc