VSC processing OCT 99 ND is TRUE

jaibharath

Registered Users (C)
Here is why. I checked VSC AVM with some random EAC-00-007-5xxxx which are supposed to be the oct ND case#s,and guess what ! I found 4 cases approved.
It was just a wild try and it worked. Hope it doen\'t cause any bad effect on my case.
Hang in there friend, our turn to get approved is just around the corner!!
Good luck everybody.

No Title

Where did you get this news that VSC is processing Oct, 99 ND cases? Please post your source.

No Title

Well, it clearly says "Your application for I-485..adj.of status is approved". What else you you expect?

No Title

Hi guys, cool down. It is the usual VSC automated msg source. Instead of my case#, I keyed in random #s, with EAC-00-007-5XXXX.that\'s it.I don\'t want to give the #s I tried, b\'coz, the actual applicants may get affended. You can try yourself!

No Title

Great Jaibharat , you are genius ! I am going to try the same to verify what you say.

GARAMKUTTA

No Title

In that case, can you post all except the last digit? that way you won\'t give away the entire EAC# and our search will be more accurate?

No Title

I agree with you.Jaibharat is Genius! I would never in my dreams would get this idea.But this is great.

No Title

You might be telling the truth; I\'vent denied that. When some people are obviously posting fake messages, it is difficult to take anyone at face value. If what you say is indeed true, I\'m sure a lot of people here on this message board will be grateful to you.

So, here\'s my request again .. post the partial EAC# and your postings will be more credible.

No Title

I did check a number EAC-00-007-xxxxx and the message is stating that "Your notice was approved on Nov 2nd 1999 and .....". There is no mention about whether it is I-485 or not. This will be the general message for all approvals where you won\'t know whether it is 485 or not. Any feedbacks.

No Title

jaibharat any comments on this one? I just checked with a friend who got an approval recently (nd: aug99) and he said the phone message just says \'this case has been approved\' and doesn\'t mention 485 or whatever type. So, there you have it ...

No Title

Sorry to disappoint but first of all, all EAC numbers are NOT for 485\'s and second of all when something is approved the recorded message just says that "Your case has been approved on ...."

So trying random # s is a waste of time!!

No Title

Try eac-00-180-xxxxx\'s or similar; you may find approvals (I\'ve mistakenly entered one, and heard an approval dated July 2000).

Obviously, these are not 485, but H-1 applications. Hence, without knowing the application type, the info. you got is meaningless.

No Title

Before praising our own Indian brain and greatness, let us go to the basics and state that the numbers you have checked need not be i485. The probability is 1 in 20. Agreed ?

No Title

I TOTALLY agree with you they may not be using I485 and might have been confused but some people try to pull their pants down I dont think this ia appropriate but it also discourage some new comer to this site and see this GARBAGE so keep this site interesting to come back.