VSC processing Oct 15 2002 cases

gc-despo

Registered Users (C)
I just recieved a call from my Congresswoman's office. They inquired about my Dec 02 RD, Jan 03 ND case, and VSC told them it may take a few months since they are processing Oct 15 2002 currently.

Looks like processing date has jumped this week to Oct 15 2002. Lst week it was Sept 21, 2002, and the week before Sept 7 2002. Rather crazy ....

The processing dates has really no meaning as far as approvals are concerned. So don't really bank on it as we all know in this forum, what joke this RD and ND are...... :mad:

The only advantage we have here is that we can raise a valid enquiry with our representatives and also with CIS if they have crossed our RD or ND dates, other than that they are really meaningless.......

gc-despo,
Which congressman you have contacted and what concern did you express and did you explain them that the RD and ND are really a false dates as CIS is processing Mid-2003 cases and you should have sent link to the approvals on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc-despo,

How did you contact congressman? By sending something in written through fax or email or phone call explaining your case details? How much does it took for you to get the feedback from congressman?

You can find your local Congressperson by typing in your zip code at www.house.gov. Then go to their website and navigate to their constituent services. Most congress members have CIS/INS help. Follow their guidelines.

In my case, they wanted me to download and complete a questionnaire which I faxed to their office. I called the office again 2 weeks later (i.e., today) to follow-up. Then they returned my call with the info I have posted above.

Hope this helps....

gc-despo,

Its really helpful. I went through that site and got all the information. I am going to contact the person they asked me to contact. Hope i should get the feedback like you may be in 2 + weeks time frame.

Oct 15 2002 case was approved

gc-despo, it seems that your info is right. My I485 case was approved on 9/27. Detail is:

I485 EB2
ND: 10/15/2002
FP2: 7/20/2004
AP: 9/27/2004

Best wish to you all!

:)