4/28 (another Approval Notice sent),
5/3 (Card mailed), 5/4,
5/6 (Card Received)

Note: I never got Card Ordered msg

New SSN Card arrived 5/23
;)

Now have to start Following To Join....the rollercoaster ride is not over :(

Filed G-731v -inquiry of PR card

I called NSC since my plastic card was not ordered > 60 days.

The Rep told me that my 485 approved on may'11 as VSC sent new/duplicate/re-re approval letters because of system screw-up at mail-room.

I told VSC's Rep that mine was approved in 03/09 ans pp stamped on 03/24 and I-89 reached on 04/05 ( I called NSC in apr after 30 days). The rep has no idea about original approval date so, I requested to initiate Enquiry, he took A#, eac#, PD,AD... to file inquiry from his system.

I also filed paper-G-731v with copies of 485 approval and pp stamp. I gonna wait 2 weeks and gonna call NSC for status.

LUDs on my approved 485: 04/04, 04/05, 05/12, 05/25
Re-approval emails: 05/03, 05/11,
called NSC: 04/25, 05/20, 05/23
G-731v: 05/23

This LUDs/Mail-room screwups after 485 approval making me crazy... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
is something wrong with my case?

Hello Everyone!
Here is my dilemma:
My GC interview was on April 11, 2005 (married to USC). The immigration officer said everything was OK and I should get my card within 3 weeks. She didn't stamp my passport...and now - 2 months later, I haven't heard from them at all. Is there something wrong?
I do have an infopass appoitment for next week, but I don't know how much information they are going to give me. I am assuming the aswer that I will get will be that they don't have information and I have to wait. My case status online never changed either (since 8/4/04). I am really worried.
Any advise on how can I find out what's going on? Is there anything else I can do if the DO visit next week is fruitless? I already requested a case status, but I know they never actually send anything.
Please tell me what to do(besides just sit and wait)... I am freaking out.
Thanks.

Post in GC-Family based thread.. you will get more responses.

I guess, you need to get approval notice first (since your case was not approved at the time of interview)and then CIS will do passport stamping. after pp stamping, it will take 2-4 months for physical card.

Co

see signiture.

I have been concerned about my photograph.
I had my picture taken at bad camera shop. Background was supposed to
be white, but my picture was slightly dark.

Card Received Today

Thank God !, finally received GC after roller-coaster ride of 4 yrs and 8 months.

I wish best of luck to all waiting for their GCs.

Card Mailed

I am relieved. I think that a bad picture is OK at this time because it will be treated by digital
technology.

pp stamping

Hi everyone,

I have taken the appointment for this week for pp stamping after the approval.But the cards have arrived this week before got my pp stamped. Sud I still be getting the PP stamped?

Thanks.

Card Received finally

I got a green card today finally. However my wife's still pending.

Finally!!!!!!!

Priority Date: 09/30/02
Receipt Date: 02/27/05
Interview Date: 06/06/05

Got my Green Card today 06/13/05

:)