VSC Physical Card Tracker

Plastic Card not received

I had my I-485 approval in November 2003 and the passport stamped in the same month.
I have not received the plastic card yet.

Any suggestions !!!

I have called USCIS number (1-800) for the same 3 times and everytime they put the application for non-delivery of the same.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.....

stamping

Has anyone here had their GC stamping done in Philadelphia?
Would appreciate your sharing some information on whether one can visit the Philadelphia office and get the passport stamped any day of the week, or is this a "Wednesdays only" or "Friday's only" type of affair?
Also, what paperwork should one take to get the passport stamped, other than the 485 approval papers?

Thanks.

My husband and I did the stamp the same day on August 4th. And the officer did our cases togather. His case status already changed to card ordered yesterday. Mine is still the same as case approved. Is there any problem with my card?

kxw said:
Is there any problem with my card?

Probably not. Card production for family members is rarely simultaneous. My wife received her card yesterday, my case status still says "processing completed". I am the primary, she is the derivative. There are a lot of similar posts in the SFO Card Tracker.

wik said:
Probably not. Card production for family members is rarely simultaneous. My wife received her card yesterday, my case status still says "processing completed". I am the primary, she is the derivative. There are a lot of similar posts in the SFO Card Tracker.

Thanks, wik. I am worried as our status updated at the same time all the other times.

kxw said:
Thanks, wik. I am worried as our status updated at the same time all the other times.

Ours too, all through the 485 process... but with the card, my wife got 'processing completed' one day before I did. After that, she got all the status updates and then got her card last Friday.

Finally, today my status changed to 'card ordered'.

Last edited by a moderator:
its over finally

hey anil i got my green card on 07sep exactly one month after approval

fyi

My husband and I both got I485 approved on 6/9/04, stamped on the same day 7/2/04.
His card was ordered on 8/6, received on 8/13.
My card was ordered on 9/7, received on 9/13.

good luck!

My husband received his card today.

My status is still the old one as case approved. :confused:
kxw said:
My husband and I did the stamp the same day on August 4th. And the officer did our cases togather. His case status already changed to card ordered yesterday. Mine is still the same as case approved. Is there any problem with my card?

485 AD--------------------PP stamp---------------current status
======================================================
8/26/04-------------------9/02/04----------------LUD change 9/10/04

Here are my details:

8/27/04 (AD) ------------9/3/04(PS)------------LUD1 -9/13/04,LUD2 -9/14/04 ( no msg change from 8/27)

July02EB12 said:
485 AD--------------------PP stamp---------------current status
8/26/04-------------------9/02/04----------------LUD change 9/10/04

ID---------------485 AD--------------------PP stamp---------------current status
July02EB12-------8/26/04-------------------9/02/04----------------LUD change1 9/10/04 LUD change2 9/13/04
gcinfo1971-------8/27/04-------------------9/3/04(PS)------------LUD1 -9/13/04,LUD2 -9/14/04 ( no msg change from 8/27)

Finally I got my plastic (actual Green Card )

I got welcome letter two days back and got plastic card today.But my wife did not get either one. Hoping hers got delayed.

thanks for above posting.

Just received my card, below are the info:

485 AD: 8/6/04
PP Date: 8/18/04
CO: 9/8/04
CO Completed: 9/14/04
Card received: 9/18/04

Good luck to everybody! :cool: