VSC phone error message for my case

ana2908

Registered Users (C)
Guys
I have been trying to call up VSC since past week. Each time it says :
"Due to technical difficulty we can not access your case information at this time, Please call us again later." And then it does not give me option to talk to representative.

The problem is that I would like to open an enquiry again (3rd time) as my case is pending close to 30 months now. Understand that it may not be helpful, but hey, I would like to try.

I have already contacted Ombudsman office and Congressmen. FBI has cleard Name check and FP long back. Not sure what else can I do.

ND Apr 9, 02

Did you try pressing zero, even though it may not be listed as a menu option?

Alternatively, did you try calling back and speaking to a customer service representative without checking your status through the automated system?

I got the same message continously for 1 week

I got the same message continously for 1 week and then my case was transfer to Newark Local Office..

ush_bha

-----------------

RD 06/02
ND 06/02
FP1 08/02
RFE 12/03
RFE RCD 01/04
FP2 06/04
TRF 09/04

peeved said:
Did you try pressing zero, even though it may not be listed as a menu option?

Alternatively, did you try calling back and speaking to a customer service representative without checking your status through the automated system?

Not Sure how you can contact Service center without going through the menu option, wherein you have to put your reciept number first. Yes I did try pressing 0, but the voice said it was an invalid option. Please let me know.

I did call @ National Customer Service number available 800-375-5283.

Usha_bha
Did you get more details since your case got transferred. How long does it take over there in Newark for interview to be scheduled? I am in Farifax VA . Mine is a derivative case dependent on my wife's case. For her the message still says 'processing has been resumed'

Last edited by a moderator: