VSC on fire?

GCPlan

Registered Users (C)
I filed concurrent with labor subs on 10th sep 2004 (two weeks ago). I havent yet gotten the receipt but I saw that my checks were encashed yesterday (21st) and I got the EAC numbers from the back. So I registered on the uscis case status website and added all my applications/cases to my portfolio.

Now, the surprising thing is that yesterday it showed the LUD as 21st for all the cases. However, today morning 7.30AM EST when I checked again, I saw the LUD was changed only for EAD cases (mine and spouse's) to 22nd.

Is it normal? Do they work at night???

It really is on fire...

My EAD application was approved today :) I got an email as well as I saw the stats on line:

On September 29, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Not that I'll be using my EAD but it still is a good sign. Any idea how long does it take to get the card?

Spouse's EAD was approved today. Saw the status today morning at 7.30 AM. It didn't show it last night though it did change the LUD yesterday. So I guess, their systems are updated in the night.