VSC now transferring cases to local INS office due to huge backlogs.

July/August have tons of application from last year. Thus to better balance the load VSC is transferring applications to local INS office.
In my company 4 people have had their cases transferred.We have all straight forward case. Even our compnay has no layoff history, still the transfer. Most affected are people in AUgust/September/October cases.
Especially cases from states NC,GA,VA,MD are getting transffered for sure.

Why are you spreading rumours since morning? Please do not scare people! We\'re happy the way VSC is

Here is his previous one -

venati "BAD NEWS for all....Priority dates to retrogress for EB3 and EB2 in oct." 5/8/02 5:30pm

Are you spreading a rumor?!

What you said is based on what? Just based on the 4 applications in your company?

ShantanuB , Aren\'t you having fun!!

Writing all these messages and sitting back and seeing the responses..
Nothing creative to do I guess..

ShantanuB!!! Get a life man!!! Guys please refrain from posting further messages here!!!

Just About There........

You are calling someone idiot based on half knowledge. I agree NC,GA etc are under TSC. BUT if a company has headquarters under VSC jurisdiction then benificiary can file under VSC or TSC. I am in NC and have filed in VSC. 3 People last month got approved from VSC from my company working in NC. So before calling someone idiot do your homework first. There are many approvals in this board itself as far as from California filed in VSC. GOT the point.
And if you guys don\'t beleive me then wait and see till one of your\'s case gets transferred. And I don\'t know how that is bad anyway as VSC is only trying to expedite cases.
Imagine Oct cases getting transferred today, in two months time we might get a call. If it lies with VSC it will take another 3-4 months for October cases. So why you guys are pissed off I don\'t know.
May be you people are not interested in getting GC and are somehow happy living in 485 stage.

Just About There........

You are calling someone idiot based on half knowledge. I agree NC,GA etc are under TSC. BUT if a company has headquarters under VSC jurisdiction then benificiary can file under VSC or TSC. I am in NC and have filed in VSC. 3 People last month got approved from VSC from my company working in NC. So before calling someone idiot do your homework first. There are many approvals in this board itself as far as from California filed in VSC. GOT the point.
And if you guys don\'t beleive me then wait and see till one of your\'s case gets transferred. And I don\'t know how that is bad anyway as VSC is only trying to expedite cases.
Imagine Oct cases getting transferred today, in two months time we might get a call. If it lies with VSC it will take another 3-4 months for October cases. So why you guys are pissed off I don\'t know.
May be you people are not interested in getting GC and are somehow happy living in 485 stage.

No Title

you are just repeating what I said. INS doesn\'t care about the headquater. You apply depending on the address you provide and if you provide a NC or GA address you apply in TSC. Hope that clear it.

Look, stop scaring people by posting bs messages. Knowing the working of INS, we all know that it never releases transfer info and processing time to people like you or any one else for that matter.

Shantanam or whatever the shitty face you are

Check out whether your health insurance covers insane or mental conditions. You go and spread rumors all over the world and be busy while your neigbhor will be having fun with your wife.

When a case gets transferred

to local INS office, the person must appear for an interview. Does this mean that everyone from Sep-Oct lot will have to appear for an interview at the local office (assuming that all Sep-Oct cases does get transferred to local INS offices)? That would be crazy. And the others (Aug, Nov, Dec, ....) get approval without an interview (with an exception of random sampling).