VSC ND 8/19/99 still waiting

Doc Humble

Registered Users (C)
Just want to share my experience. I called about three week ago and the IIO said they will be processing my case in about a week. so I waited for two weeks and called again. A new IIO said my case was not processed yet, and ask me not to bother to call for at least a month.

What\'s going on. I am getting frustrated when I see many new approvals are ND sept\'99 and the holiday season is coming along.

Anybody in the same boat or has any idea in this.

EB-2, PD12/97, RD8/3/99 ND 8/19/99, FP 6/27/00. China.

No Title

My Details RD:Jul 28,99 ND:Aug 10,99 EAC-99-237-xxxxx
FP Date: June 8,00. Still waiting...

It is difficult to keep waiting while people from ND Sep and Oct99 are getting approvals. I talked to my lawyer and has requested to send him a letter to INS. I just find it too difficult not to do anything and keep waiting passively. I have seen bunch of people with notice date from Aug 99 waiting and have urged at least in my 3 previous posting to talk to their lawyers, but looks like nobody is interested. If you guys have a better suggestion, I am waiting.

I am concerned that INS will forget us, will keep processing Sep 99 and later cases, holiday season will be here, there will slow downs etc.

ND_10AUG1999

Thanks.