VSC just Buzzing along!! Jagoooooo CSC!!

Murthy's news letter got approvals only from VSC

Question One : Has your Office started to see more approvals of I-485s
now that the "freeze" is supposed to have ended?

Answer : Yes, we have gotten a few. The most recent one was from the
Vermont Service Center. It had been filed in December 2001. We have also
received information that indicates the local offices are starting to
approve cases again.

EDITORIAL COMMENTS : The approval notices are coming in slowly and
nowhere near "normal" levels. However, it does seem there has been at least
a bit of progress in this area. The few approvals that we have received
so far have been from the Vermont Service Center. Our Office files
cases at all of the INS Service Centers. We will continue to monitor this
matter and advise our readers as the situation, hopefully, returns to
normal in the near future.

Yea only VSC is giving approvals. No one knows why. But from what people have told me IIOs are concerned about HUGE BACKLOGS. Which are only increasing everyday. I guess another month or two, but this freeze won't be here forever.

Silly Man,

From a media, I learnt that INS freeze again (before they start !!!) because of adjustment for application fee.

How I believe " they won't " ...

After observing all these approvals(offcourse, from VSC). I feel that the first CD sent by FBI gave preference to NY/NJ/DC metro area filers. B'coz i didn't see many approvals from states other than these and also from other service centers. May be they are giving priority to these states because of attacks. BTW, this is what i thought. It may be wrong.
Did anyone hear about FBI sending clearance check information to INS recently?
PS

What kind of freaky way is this? That FBI hands over names on a CD? Does that make sense to anyone? Gosh darn it! There a million ways to transfer and associate data. Get a freaking Database for christ's sake and let the data be shared between the two agencies. So that there is no need to freaking transfer names on a CD! Instead update the same god damn record! I am so freaking frustrated by INS and FBI's stupid attitude. Don't they have the slightest clue of how things should be done to expedite matters judiciously!

I am also sick of hearing how much better than CSC is VSC. It just depresses further that CSC is not moving at all. :( Well hopefully things will improve in a couple of months!

5 Approvals from VSC today. None from CSC.

The last approval we saw (other than the non-descript one) was on 11/19/02.

JIT has been at a standstill for around 5 months now.

When will things change? The wait times are getting to be ridiculous !! Sadly enough, due to the two faced lying INS is doing about freeze or whatever, doesn't seem to be of too much help.

Surely there has to be something we can do ...

I hope that we see more approvals in coming weeks.

But,in reality we would NOT see much progress.
I think next two week would be same as past two weeks in CSC.

B*llsh*t CSC !!!! $^%(&&)**&_#*(#$)#
^%&*(*&*^*%&%^(&)**()*)*)*)(*_(+^$
*(^%$&^&))&^%^&$&^^%*&^&(*(*)(
$%R%$#@$HGT$%$%$G$GR%V$%R#
#$!$VRB@%$@$Rf

-jay

what is the latest approval (RD) from CSC?

I know it's been ages now. Any idea of when we received the last approval from CSC?