vsc is so fast

Hi, Could you please give some numbers, such as total count, and approval count? It is very encourage. Thanks.

Lucky date...

Probably that is soon after Christmas...... So somebody wanted to open the Christmas gifts...

I have personally checked the EAC-02-074-51652 through 51699
and found that most of the I485 cases were approved on May'5. The RD is 12/31/01 for most of those applications. It looks like many people are not posting their approvals for sentimental reasons.
Most of the people would like to inform only after the stamping. Thinks are lot better at VSC than we think. I will be surprised if they don't process January RD by the end of May.

Last edited by a moderator:
good news

It is a good new guys.It seems VSC doing a good job.

Have nice weekend ..

Come on VSC speed up....

spped up

Yaap
Actual processing dates are ahead of posting processing dates at VSC. This happened in my I-140 apprroval time.
Because of no special registraion, it will be more faster than we think.
Go VSC go!! Jan-Feb-march may start togethet becuse of less volume.
:) :( :eek:

My personal feelings

I checked for EAC-02-072-51800 through 51856 which is Dec 28 RD. There are around 12 petitions out of 4 are approved on May 7th. 3 got transferred to local INS and 3 got FP received notices and 2 got original message(not after FP received message). It looks like some action has been taken for this date .

Looks like Dec has started....

thanks,
rajum

How could that possible that EAC-02-072 or 074 series has DEC 28 or 30th RD and 02-081 and 02-082 has DEC 26th RD.

I think you guys are getting some wrong results based on script.

Rajum :- I ran the same script as you did and i got only two approved cases and two transferred, but this could be spouse cases.

dsatish:- Your results look good, but still it could be spouse cases too.

I don't believe until i see good DEC RDs having last dates after 20th.

May be RD means the ND's.....I just one of the messages as saying RD and I thought that it might be RD's...

Spouse cases will never got approved unless the primary applicant gets approved and so it cannot be spouse cases alone...

I didn't used any script, I checked manually...incrementing the number one by one and I checked some other numbers also...

-rajum

I think its true. My RD is 21 March 2002, in the online msg and the AVM it says 9 th April which is actually my ND. On the FP that I got it gives the actual RD that is 21 March.

It seems they follow different dates.

072-> ND 12/28/01 & 074->ND 12/31/01

That is our convention on this board. However, do not be too optimistic, that 074 group is only a lucky one, 064*50001-064*50100, almost no cases are touched.