VSC I-485 processing time as March, 1st NOT CHANGE, Still 10/15/99.

No Title

Hi, Raju,
Check that link, the updated date already changed to 03/06/2001.

No Title

That is trange - because we have seen approvals posted on this board for Nov and Dec 485 NDs - what is going on ?

No Title

I would say that VSC is basing its statistics based on majority of cases(Indians and Chinese are a majority!). The cases that are approved are for country others which only form a handful of cases. The Oct 15th date is for Indians and Chinese inclusive who had their FP\'s done much earlier. I think you\'ll see further approvals beginning April. Check my post earlier
http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?50@@.eeef855/2

aGCSeeker

No Title

aGCSeeker - Good Analysis at that link.

I have also posted my own analysis. My 485 ND is 6/00 FP done
and approved by INS.
I expect approval sometime in Jul - Sep range, earlier if the PDs
dont move forward too fast.

Best Wishes - hope we become "GCGetters" from "GCSeekers" soon

No Title

During February 2001 VSC was busy with sending FP notices for Oct-99 to Mar-00 cases.
We can expect to see approval of cases FPd in Feb 01 in March/April 01.

No Title

Could you please let me know the reasoning behind your great expectation which I really hope comes true as I fall in between?

Thanks
Bhanu

No Title

Sure.

As far as I see, If VSC goes by FIFO, they have already finished majority of cases that are ready to be adjudicated.
which are before oct,99 RD.
We also know that they are processing RD Oct,99 cases. I guess,in Feb,01, the people who FPd are of RD oct-nov,99.
So, they have to pick up those cases ( again if they follow FIFO) who are ready to be adjudicated which are RD oct-nov,99
cases. Also, we know that they are processing these cases for other countries (except India/China).
My Rd is 1/10/00 . FP is 3/28/01 (this month). Expecting to be approved late April or May -- May be too optimistic.!!!
Please correct me if I am wrong.

No Title

My PD is 11/99, RD 10/00, ND 11/00 and FP 02/01. Do you think your expectation holds for me too?

Thanks

No Title

I checked the processing time in shusterman\'s web site. It is true the date did not move. But knowing INS, they will always post a safe date and work on the future cases past that date.

No Title

My PD is 8/2/99. RD for 485 is 9/7/00. ND is 10/3/00. I had my FP done during Dec-2000. FBI sent my FP\'s to VSC on 12/17/00. I am still waiting for my approval.