VSC I-485 approved :)

RAVICHAND1

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I am very Happy :D :D to let you all know that my I-485 is approved on June 13 :) :) . I would like to thank this foruam and all of its wonderful members/moderators for their helpful tips and information. I wish and hope you all get the approvals soon

Thanks
Ravi.

RAVICHAND1 said:
Hello All,

I am very Happy :D :D to let you all know that my I-485 is approved on June 13 :) :) . I would like to thank this foruam and all of its wonderful members/moderators for their helpful tips and information. I wish and hope you all get the approvals soon

Thanks
Ravi.

Ravi,
Can you please let me know as when was your background check initiated? Do you know the dates? It seems from your previous posts that you initiated enquiries with VSC? So could you gather information as when was background check initiated for name check etc. from USCIS?

Thanks,
Munnna

Congratulations Ravi.
How did you celebrate your success in getting the GC?
By the way ,Did you do FOIA request or faxed the letter that you were asking someone in previos thread .Please also let us know .We would appreciate your help.Been waiting long for 2 years only for 485.

Hello Thank you all for your well wishes :)

k_darbha

My case details are as follows:
Labor PD 11/2001 EB3
I140 ND Mar 2004 RFE (ability to pay) on 12/2004, reply to RFE 04/2005,
AD 04/2005
I485 ND Mar 2004, FP done 11/2004, two LUD changes 12/2004, 05/2005, AD 06/2005.

Hello MunnnaMobile

I am not sure when did my background check completed, when I opened an inquiry ticket, I received a letter from USCIS indicating that it will take them 30 to 60 days to complete the process and I noticed an LUD change after that and then it followed an approval (it took exactly one month from the last LUD).

Hello hpleaders

The approvals came on the bussiest week, so didnt celebrate much .... but planning to do this weekend :D :D

I didnt FAX or filed FOIA request, I called the regular VSC center number and inquired about my case, the nice lady informed that they were awaiting for a security check (background or name check) and told me to call back after one month, if I didnt receive any feed back from USCIS. My attorney also opened an inquirty ticket with USCIS in regards to my case being delayed ... Not sure which one worked ...

I am sorry to hear that you are waiting for the last 2 years for your I485, HOPEFULLY YOURS IS NEXT :)