VSC has updated processing time 10/15/2001

They want to show everybody that indeed they are working, but everybody who is waiting knows " Nothing is cooking in there "!!!

:confused:

Re: murthy website shows other wise

Originally posted by fisa
Murthy website shows date as 10/01/2001.

http://www.murthy.com/pt_verm.html

dont believe any one for now.

lets just wait and see.

good luck
fisa

Thats because Shusterman updated today while Murthy's is old.

In anycase this doesnt make much of a difference during the freeze. I guess we can still hope that processing continues in the background

That is right, VSC is processing I-485 cases to 10/15/2001. It is confirmed from a third website. However, no approvals appear in this formula for a long time.

Okay hold on now

Which third website has confrimed that ?
We only know that the information is sposted only on Shusterman website. That counts only one.

Immigration-law.com

They have also posted new processing time for VSC
I-485 -> 10/15/01 as of 12/15/02

Good Luck everyone

Enjoy :)

Could be true !

I Spoke to IIO today who said they are working on 10/15/01 RDs presently. Got to wait long before my turn.

RD: 10/24
ND: 12/04

My Guesstimate!!!

Guys

VSC is now officially stating that they are handling 10/15/2001 cases. This is both via their latest notice as well as calling them.

They have maintained that they are processing 485's as regular which will be true. After processing is complete they will either do one of the following:

a) RFE - We will they see a change in the on-line status saying additional information is needed.

b) Case Trd - This will again mean case was trd to local office and the online case status will say so.

c) Approved - No change in case status as although INS would have cleared application from their side they will need FBI affirmation that the case can be approved. In this situation one will not see any change in on-line case status till the FBI says "okay"

d) FBI approved - Case status will change to approved.

Bottom line, if you are an early October, late September filer and have not heard you are probably approved by the INS and are awaiting FBI clearance.

Also, the INS official is the Miami herald report claims that they are quickly catching up with the backlog for FBI check.

Although, there has been a lot of delay since Nov 19th it may not be too bad after all.

it all depends on the 2003 economy

so INS may continue processing fast and keep issuing RFEs asap if they wish. That way they can clear the backlog and find who is still employed and who is not and all that will left would be the background checks..

But if the intention is to keep people hanging for a long time and issue an RFE, this is clear way eliminating people and keep the numbers in controll..

anyway good night guys, Let's continue with this wait&&see game and

!!! hope the US economy recovers in 2003. !!!

Iam a augest filler

my receiptdate: Aug-08-,2001 and Notice date: sep-28,01 and Mycase is assigned to an officer on Nov-06 and I didnt hear from them so far ..what you guys think about mycase...?

My colleage sitting in the next room at office got RFE (Paystub, employment letter and W-2) three months, after the INS processing date past his RD.

So, if you don't get any RFE, that does not mean you are approved pending FBI review. But, let's hope for possitive result.

Not necessary, INS is still issuing RFE and transfer to Oct RD cases recently. Many transfers. But yes, if your case is still "resumed....", 90% chance it's already approved!

Since the naturalization is delayed too, INS will have to find a way to end this mess. The president election is coming soon, Bush won't want future citizens not to select him because of this mess, right?