VSC has been very slow recently!!!

Re: Strip clubs are just like GC

You know, strip clubs yield more than GC. You really don't have to wait to for your turn. If you like a stripper, just send word for her and/or flash her (some greenbacks). Voila! You automatically go up her priority list.

Originally posted by patienceGC
You know you really want it....

Its right there...

You can feel its very near...

You can feel it close...

You want to to take it....

But you know you f****ing cant do anything about it... :(

Aint no S*X in the champagne room!:D

Ric
I think you are a Looser :D anyway, so what don't you abandon your green card processing. Atleast we will get our
GC's fast. Just be appreciative that INS is approving petetions at
some pace. I think you get an RFE for checking your mental condition before approving your petition. Hehehe.
:D :D :D :D :D

Hahaha. I think you are the fucking and selfish loser (not looser, stupid.)

One of the reasons I do not want to give up is not to allow your case to be processed sooner.

You are stupid selfish loser for sure.

Originally posted by Skandi3
Ric
I think you are a Looser :D anyway, so what don't you abandon your green card processing. Atleast we will get our
GC's fast. Just be appreciative that INS is approving petetions at
some pace. I think you get an RFE for checking your mental condition before approving your petition. Hehehe.
:D :D :D :D :D

Pre GC Syndrome

PreGC Syndrome (PGCS) consists of symptoms that appear shortly before an immigrant gets his or her Green Card.

By definition, PGCS occurs only in immigrant who has not got the Green Card. In general, immigrants who have not applied for GC, or had gone through PGCS do not have PGCS.
PGCS has a wide variety of physical, emotional, and behavioral symptoms. Symptoms vary greatly from case to case, and they may range from mild to severe.
It has most powerful infectiousness. Once one person acts up, the other persons will easily act up in a surprised short time. And the most serious acting up period is usually on Friday.

PGCS can be hard to diagnose because symptoms are vary so wild. The more common physical changes are headache, stomachache, gas, and fever or cold, weight gain or weight loss etc. Common emotional and behavioral symptoms include depression, irritability, and food cravings etc. These symptoms are considered a normal part of the GC cycle. There are experts that suggest go to strip club or find some Internet love to ease some symptoms. It is the only few so called valid ways that were discovered so far. A diagnosis of PGCS is reserved for symptoms that occur during the GC application processing period, and that are severe enough to disrupt a person’s life.

If you think you might have PGCS, you might try this number (802) 527 4913 for a consultation. Be aware, your symptoms might get worse after call.

The virus caused PGCS has been discovered long time ago, it is called INS. Unfortunately; there is no cure for PGCS yet. Most of sufferers are agree the person who cures PGCS should be honored with Nobel Medical Award.

Have a nice weekend.

:) ;) :p :cool: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, sigmund,

You are really humorous, man! It seems like you have a mdeical background.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa, we should send this newly-discovered disease to INS and WHO.

ric2: is realy a obnoxious mental person.

If you guys want to suspend or banned him for posting garbage mail, please click the "report to the moderator" button. He used lots of "f***" word. Pls report that posting. So as soon as moderator see that, he will be banned for some days. At least we will be releived from his garbage obnoxious posting for a while.