VSC has been very slow recently!!!

ric2

Registered Users (C)
kids are back to school. INS officers should be back from vacation also. When is the end, man.

Dude Relax!

Why are you so frustrated man?

You know you cant do anything. You are probably just a week or two away.

You are gonna spoil your health by being so upset.

Just take it easy. :)

Thanks, man. My health is already spoiled by this shit. I felt much old after this f***ing waiting.

ric2 and patienceGC

Man I am so frustrated with this never ending wait.

Will it ever end?????

Yes. It never ends. Everyday is a torture. For people like me who has minimal patience, this fucking waiting is a killer to life and almost everything.

Today is Friday. I suggest you guys go to some strip-club and get a lap dance or two to release your stress.

Oh, really? in which city?? have you worked there before??? haahaha. You made my day.

Originally posted by habibi
u kidding me !!! There're plenty of strip clubs in NJ.
Route 35 is full of them.

Rte 35 near Amboy. You tell me where you live and I'll tell you how to get there. I'll also tell you which one to visit, you'll thank me for that...:)

ric2

ric2,

I really wish you get your GC soon...

In fact, I am coming here only to check if you got it!

Well, sometimes....

Re: ric2

Originally posted by gcwait0902
ric2,

I really wish you get your GC soon...

In fact, I am coming here only to check if you got it!

Well, sometimes....

LOL...What are you trying to say ? Where are you coming ? What are you checking for ?

ric would rather go to a strip-club than you checking him...:D

nice advise

habibi has given us a good way of releaving stress. ric2.. are you married? even I am one of the eagarly waiting member. But habibi's advise will not work for me(as I am married) but I don't tend to think of this GC so I am not that stressed.
Keep busy......

Re

I see lot of people letting out thier frustations here, just because they did not get thier green cards approved. People like ric should
rather be in mental aslyum. They are better off streets. If can't wait in the line, just leave this country, atleast we have one less application to be processed.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

skandi3

Cool man coooool
Frustration is everybody's part of life. It does'nt mean the end of road. Every one who are committed to something will be eager to get the results. Are you not frustated anytime in your life? Buddy frustration should be taken optimistically.

skandi3 --- People on this forum are frustrated waiting "forever" for their GC process to come through.
If there's a line, nobody will bother waiting. With INS there seems to be no queue... its an endless wait.

Its like waiting in a strip-club for a lap dance. You never know when you may get lucky...:D

Re: Re

Haaaa. This is another typical example of slavery mentality. I fully doubt that someone with this kind of mentality can do something in his/her life.

You are right. I can leave. But I do not want to be a loser at the last minutes.

There are so many people with slavery mentality. That's why the world is moving so slowly, even moving backwards.

GC does not matter that much for thoese who have no big plan in head and for those whose brain cells react so slowly.

Originally posted by Skandi3
I see lot of people letting out thier frustations here, just because they did not get thier green cards approved. People like ric should
rather be in mental aslyum. They are better off streets. If can't wait in the line, just leave this country, atleast we have one less application to be processed.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Strip clubs are just like GC

You know you really want it....

Its right there...

You can feel its very near...

You can feel it close...

You want to to take it....

But you know you f****ing cant do anything about it... :(

Aint no S*X in the champagne room!:D

Poetry. Sheer poetry.

What a great analogy!

Plus it's expensive...

ric2, you are just like me. This is playing hell with my nerves.
It has made me ill at times, worrying, worrying, worrying...

First there's the 180 day worry. Is it from RD? Or ND.
Then we stare at rupnet, willing the months to go faster,
to get to our month. Then the first (Sept) approval
comes. With it, brief euphoria.

Then you see cases with dates after yours being approved.
I can only imagine what is to come when they move into the
following month and your case is still pending. It gets tougher
and tougher. But I tell myself, it is always darkest before the dawn.

This experience is either going to make me a better man/poultry, or kill me.

Buk, buk, buk. Scratching in the dirt...