Vsc Gc..........

Jayson

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I called the VSC just now and IIO informed me that they are processing Oct\'99 cases.
I think this is good news.

No Title

It is a good news if it is true, but who knows how much percentage of what the IIO said should we believe. Any information about the FP for oct/99 cases? Do they plan to send FP notice soon? It was so painful for the entire processe.

No Title

She told me to wait so that she can check the new Inter Office Document just received today.
After checking that, she informed me "Now they started processing Oct\'99 cases"
Let\'s hope for good and pray !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Title

Yes I called VSC today and was told by the IIO that they are processing cases between Oct 1st and 15th. VSC must be coming out with their monthly processing time soon.. might be next week.....

Cheers

No Title

Talked to IIO today. She said they are processing 10/15 Oct cases now. When we asked about our case with ND 23rd Sep, she said she did not know how long it will take. Well at lease we know VSC is making progress.

No Title

Hi,

I am new to this. I applied for labor certification in October 99.
I filed for I-485 in October of 2000. So when you are saying that
INS Vermont is processing October 99 cases what does that mean?

No Title

Since according to IIO, VSC is processiong OCT case, most OCT applicants should already did FP, but it is not true. What do u think?

No Title

First of all, we dont have enough evidence to support the IIO\'s statement that VSC has indeed started processing OCT \'99 cases. So let\'s wait for some of our OCT \'99 friends to actually post their experiences.

And secondly, to answer your question, when the IIO mentioned that VSC is processing OCT\'99, I think she must have meant, they have started sending out FPs because most of the OCT \'99 people havent received their FPs. But if it is true, we should see approvals for these guys in less than a month.

Let\'s keep our fingers crossed.

No Title

Hey Mad My Man:

I like your process oriented thinking, but to state some facts there is a gentleman whose case is approved with ND OCT99, you can see his positng. Also there is another gentleman whose received his FP ND is 11/99, this proves that VSC is processisng OCT99 cases and be happy about it......

No Title

OCT, 99 CASE APPROVAL..............................................VSC finally started processing October, 99 RD-ND cases. Many I-485 applicants who have OCT, 99- DEC,99 RD-ND didnt get FP notice. Looks like VSC will start sending out FP notice for them now and those who with OCT,99-DEC99 RD-ND who already have FP done will be processed very quickly.
This is just my view.
Any comments?

No Title

Hi
 I am Oct 6th ND but no FP
 EB3 / PD Jan 99
 I think they might start issuing FP for this period just now and hopefully we will be getting FP soon

Kannan

No Title

I have seen many discussion about the FP issues with the cases, which have the RDs OCT-99-MAR-00, and many different theories about how VSC is processing AAS.y thought on these are:

1. FP issued for the RDs fter MAR-00 is automatically generated by the computer system, not like the ones prior to this, which is manually generated, or processed, to be more acactuate. You will find the difference between FP notice with RD before 10/99 and FP notice with RD after Mar-00.

2. The cases WITH FP DONE will be processed in the order of RD.

3. OCT-99 to MAR-00 case are going to be handled differently. As they do not have complete information and are out of current newly adopted process loop. They are either going to be (or already) transferred to the Local INS, or handled by a different assigned group of people at VSC.

Case to the point:

IN early 1997, the process of AOS changed. The process of AOS for EB changed to be processed at Four Service centers (VSC, TSC...) in stead of at the local INS centers. During the process changing period, some applicants got the benifits, some got screwed. For the applications submitted after Apr-97 were directed sent to the service center, and got approval in exceptionally fast speed. For these, the green cards were received by the end of 1997 even with the delay of card processing due to machine problems. While, for the applications with RD even prior to APR-97 had to be transferred from the location INS to the service centers. Unfortunately, for many of Chinese, PD showed up by the end of 1997. So many of people have the RD before 4/97, have to wait for another two or three years to get their approval.