Vsc Fp

vsc0899eb3

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I went and got my finger prints done yesterday at INS Albany NY.The complete process took only 10 mins, filled a form , gor the FPdone.
How do I check if my fingerprints are approved and when. Can anyone give me the number to check the fingerprints ...

My details VSC EB3 RD 08/4/99, ND 08/24/99

No Title

Hi vsc0899eb3

My RD is 8/25/99 and ND is 9/17/99 EB3

I may get FP notice very soon. I live in Glens Falls NY near Albany NY. So Please describe you experince at INS Albany NY - Thanks

No Title

As I said earlier in my information, the process was relatively easy, The difficult thing was to find the Building because of all the construciton going on out there.

I reached there at about 9.50 am. The room is supposed to be #227, but the fingerprinting were done in #226a. There were about 5 people out there waiting for some things or others. I went to room #226a, showed him my FP notice for me and my wife. He gave us a token number and asked us to fill out the form each. Took about 2 mins to fill up the forms and then they called my number, I was first in the queue, got the Fp taken, about 1 min each hand. and same for my wife , He gave a confirmation of FP done and we left at about 10.15 am. That was all. Not much of a problem there.

No Title

Thank you very much vsc0899eb3.
 Are they taken your FP electronically?

Thanks.

No Title

By this old process, the approval will take about 2 months to be sent to service center. If electronic it is 1 day!

No Title

What information is required on the form you filled out at the time of fingerprinting? So that I can carry the neccessary documents to look up the info.

No Title

all you need on that form is your name, adress, SS num, A#, info about ur self such as height weight,color of hair,eyes etc.
All i carried with me was my passport, and I485 notice.

No Title

After you received the FP notice, how long did you have before you had to appear for fingerprinting?