VSC FP Tracker

Hadi

Thankx ,I am asking because all states except NJ have recieved the
finger printing notice recently

Received finger print notice

Last friday I received finger print notice directly from VSC.
I485
RD: 7/6/2001
ND: 8/25/2001
Finger Print mail date: 11/2/2001
Finger Print on 12/14/2001

FP Notice Received : VSC

VSC
RD : 08/06/01
ND : 09/26/01
AP Approved : 10/05/01
EAD NOT APPROVED YET !!!
FP Notice Date : 11/02/01
Received FP Notice on : 11/17/01
FP in San Antonio TX on 12/06/01

My brother has not recieved his finger print notice yet.

My bother who has filed for I465 about 3-4 days earlier than me and some of my friends has not recieved his finger print notice. However we all recieved our FP Notice (Mostly around the first week of dec)
He lives in Iowa, and we all live in chicago. We work for the same company. Our RD dates are approximately in the First week of Aug.
He is in india now on vacation. How can i find out what his FP Status is.

RD - 7/25; ND - 9/18; FP - ???. However...

I have seen cases with ND and RD after me have received FP notice. I am totally clueless how this works. Is it dependent on Priority date or ND or State specific. IO am in Iowa and filed in VSC.

Please HELP!!!

FP??? from VSC but I am resident of CA

RD: 7/23
ND: 9/6
EAD: 9/18
AP: 10/15
PF????

from VSC but I am resident of CA...Help me pls.

FP in Boston

Hello All,

My RD is 07/11/01 and ND is 08/24/01, still waiting for FP notice. Does anybody got FP notice in Boston for above/nearby dates.

FP in Virginia

RD: 07/12/01 and ND: 08/28/01..Still no FP notice..checked with the IIO..and learned that in certain locations, the FP centers are busy..When they are available the FP will be scheduled..Thanks and Good luck..

I rcd FP notice

Helllo,

I rcd the FP notice but scheduled in Providence, RI.

RD 7/11
ND 8/24
FP 12/27

Waiting for FP notice

VSC
RD: 07/13/01
ND: 08/24/01
Recd. AP and EAD.
No Sign of FP yet
Although, there are tons of people with RD after 07/13/01, who have got their FP done or scheduled.
Seems that they issuing FP notice randomly.....

You are correct

I guess you are right that they are issuing FP notices randomly becuase I got my FP notice from VSC but not for my wife even though she has been applied as my dependent on my I485.

need to know FP dates for Boston area (whole massachusetts?)

Anyone with mid-september notification from boston area (whole mass.?) received FP appointment? Please include your state and city in your replies. Thanks,

-WaitAndWatch