VSC FEB/MARCH RFE case approved per AVM on 02/01/02

roger1234

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all,

It is my time to express my joy about approval. Thanks for many of your help and support. I just cheacked AVM this morning and it says "your case has been approved on 01/31/02 and the apporval notice has been sent to you ...." Both my wife and my cases are approved. Here is my details:

PD 02/00
RD 02/22/01
ND 03/02/01
FP 08/09/01
AVM changed from "case not found" to the standard message on 11/24/01
RFE issued 12/27/01 (for medical supplemental form - shot records)
RFE recieved 01/16/02
Approved on 01/31/02 (checked AVM on 02/01/02)

EB3 others AOS (not CP)

Hope all of your cases will be approved soon.

Roger1234

What\'s the STANDARD message

Hi ...

Congrats first.
I am also around that ND, but haven\'t heard anything yet.
When I checked AVM last week, for the first time I got a msg saying it will take 365-540 days.

You said, " you got standard message on 11/24/01"

What exactly is the standard msg. Please let me know, as I never used AVM before

Thanks

Re: What\'s the STANDARD message

Standard message: "your I-485 application was recieved on ******, which is taking between 365 to 540 days to process this kind of case..."

Usually after this message, one can expect either (1) approval (i.e., "your case was approved on ******, an apporval notice has been sent to you..." or (2) RFE (i.e., "on ******, a notice has been sent to you requesting further evidence or proof, if you did not get it within 14 days....".

Good luck.

Roger1234

Thanks Roger

Thank you very much Roger.

If you have been following that standard msg., can you tell me how long it took before it changed to one of the other messages. I am aware it depends on a case per case basis, but just to get some idea, i am wondering ...

Thanks again