VSC-EB1 & NIW time

RHTK

Registered Users (C)
HI
Does somebody has the list or record of posted processing dates of EB1 and or NIW cases as published on USCIS website for past few months. Based on previous trend, we could predict (!!!) the expected dates for later cases. Will appreciate for this info

RHTK

RHTK said:
HI
Does somebody has the list or record of posted processing dates of EB1 and or NIW cases as published on USCIS website for past few months. Based on previous trend, we could predict (!!!) the expected dates for later cases. Will appreciate for this info

RHTK

Frankly, it is pointless to predict. There have a been a large number of decisions made in the last couple of months as H1B processing is way down. However, USCIS will start processing H1B's again, soon. In addition, I expect a *huge* increase in EB-3 I-140 processing as PERM kicks in...I'm afraid the EA's and NIW's will suffer once again.

Brian

That's a very insightful argument.

leroythelion said:
Frankly, it is pointless to predict. There have a been a large number of decisions made in the last couple of months as H1B processing is way down. However, USCIS will start processing H1B's again, soon. In addition, I expect a *huge* increase in EB-3 I-140 processing as PERM kicks in...I'm afraid the EA's and NIW's will suffer once again.

Brian

leroythelion said:

Brian

I am not sure if the dates published by USCIS in their processing case status page hold much more than a very rough guidelines. My I-140 and I-485 were approved just now with a notice date of Jan 14, 2005 (EB1/EA at VSC) while the dates on the website are still July 2004. Guess it depends on many other factors also, I have heard from many people that concurrent filing is getting preference so if possible, please do concurrent filing.

Best wishes to all.

Guru

Concurrent filing

Well, INS dates appear to be like the elephant described by four blind persons. each one was feeling different part. No offence to anybody but everybody's opinion differes based on their personal experience. I had NON concurrent filing of I140 in december, got a denial in Feb, re opened in March and RFE.. so fast everything. A concurrent NIW has no progress.
COming back to original thought, these dates may still apply to 75% applications and people waiting for long will get some solace when an arbitrary expected date approaced near

Enjoy your moment

RHTK