VSC EB-2(NIW) Approved and stamped

optimist9

Registered Users (C)
Hi! everybody, atlast my case has been approved and I got it stamped yesterday in Memphis, TN.

You all need to know, how I got to this stage after 10 1/2 years in US. It was long and frustrating 10 1/2 years.

Came to US 1/90 to do M.S Electrical Engineering(F-1), and later switched to M.S computer Science, and started doing some(bunch of pre-requisites) because of a stupid and prejudice Professor. The Professor made my life so miserable, that even after three years of college work I was still doing pre-requisites while doing some MS courses. I got to a point, where survival became very tough($30,000 debt on credit cards at 18% interest, because of paying foreign tution on all these undergraduate courses), but I never gave up, at this point I build my courage and confidence, and I always had full faith in God, that he is going to help everyway possible. Since, I have done so many courses anyway, and after another 1 1/2 additional courseload got my B.S(Computer Science) and then went on to get my M.S(computer Science) a year later.

Atlast out of college after 5 1/2 years($50000 debt eventhough I worked all the time and with some scholarships) but with lot of optimism, few months later got a good job with a consulting company.

Started the GC process immediately (11/95), but because everytime my project changed, my inefficient and incompetent lawyer started applying for a new LC, by 7/97 my lawyer was still in the process for a third LC, got fedup hired a good attorney(self-paid expenses) applied for EB-2(NIW company sponsored) and got I-140 approved in 11/97, because of a rollback in INDIA dates, applied I-485 in 1/99

I-485 process details:
PD 7/18/97, RD 1/7/99, ND 1/15/99, Ist FP 5/25/99, IInd FP 8/12/99, FP approved 9/30/99,

My attorney submitted yellow form on 6/1/00, and case was approved on 6/16/00, but message was updated 6/21/00, attorney recieved approval notice on 6/22/00, and got stamped on 6/27/00.

I mentioned my boring story because, don\'t give up, and have courage in yourself and faith in the almighty god(all religions). I conclude, if it was not for the almighty god, I would have never been in the US and would have never got my GC.

God bless America(my dreamland), God bless India(my homeland), and bless every nation on this earth. I very strongly believe, all people are good, all religions are good, all nations are good, it\'s just how we percieve it.

I wish everyone lots of success and happiness, and I take my help anyway possible.

Optimist9

No Title

There are several people with such stories in the 485 pool. As Vidhura said to Yudhishtra in the epic Mahabharatha and I quote "Learn the quality of forgiveness from mother earth" meaning how the earth takes all possible abuses and absorbs them without retaliation (not to mention the recent elnino :D), I hope this 10+ years of experience has made you a kinder better person and not one who is vengeful. That is the simple essence of living......
just my 2 cents, good luck :)

No Title

Hi..

Could you explain what the yellow form is that you mentioned in your message.

Appreciate it.

Thanks
Bhye

No Title

I personally never seen a yellow form, but my attorney submitted it, I just sent him a current employment letter, and he included it along with a yellow form.

I think, the yellow form describes about the current employment status.