VSC back to normal speed?

seen bunch of approvals today!

rupnet shows little progress for Jan 02 cases. Feb 02 might start in full swing after 2 weeks!

Re: seen bunch of approvals today!

Originally posted by sen_gc
rupnet shows little progress for Jan 02 cases. Feb 02 might start in full swing after 2 weeks!

Full Swing after NOV and DEC and JAN Full Swing!!!!

There was some improvement in speed in the last 4 days, compared to the 2 or 3 weeks of extremely slow progress before.
It's good that wa have see a lot of Jan'02 approvals in the last 4 days.

I think we may need to wait for one more week to see if it really is back to normal . . .
But few of my friends got 2nd fp notices.
Are they doing the leftovers of 2001 cases? Or are they gone for training? Or are they waiting on security checks? Or DOING NOTHING? is anybody's guess!!! :p

Originally posted by gcgcgcgc
I think we may need to wait for one more week to see if it really is back to normal . . .
But few of my friends got 2nd fp notices.
Are they doing the leftovers of 2001 cases? Or are they gone for training? Or are they waiting on security checks? Or DOING NOTHING? is anybody's guess!!! :p

Probably they are doing nothing, but they pretend that they're doing something to look busy, like many of us here posting comments in this forum during office hours :D :D :D

As per sbctsublc's scan result, past 3 or 4 weeks have been steady. No improvements, no slow-downs. About 140-150 approved cases a week and between 400-500 cases touched.
How do you guys know whether there was any improvement?