VSC AVM Message Change/Update upon FP Notice ?!?

VK2108

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Will there ever be a change to the AVM message upon the FP notice ? Currently what I get is that the Application for AOS has been received by VSC on Aug 20, 2001 and it is taking 365-540 days for the processing.

Although my RD is AUG/20/2001, I(my lawyer) have not received FP notice as yet. Since it is vert hard to get through to a IIO, I was wondering and hopeful that there are other ways and means to check if there was a FP notice issue in my case.

Thanks in advance for your comments on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

finger print

my RD:5/23/2001
ND:8/1/2001
so far no finger print... wait some more time u will get it and we hope for the good

AVM gets updated almost same day FP got issued

It happened in my case. I was checking AVM on alternated days, and found out one day that FP was issued previous day.

Details:
485 EB3 India : RD 07/05/01 ND 08/20/01 FP 11/17/01

No Title

I see you have sposted some issue with your FP notice, not sure if I can be of any help. But, Congrats on getting a FP notice. By the way, whats your FP date and which state are you from ?

State- I am from NJ and I have been reading in this forum that all NJ applicant FP notices are delayed due to some reason.

No Title

Could you tell me did you use the I-485 receipt no: or some other no: that gave you the FP notice message. Thanks.

Have got the FP, AVM message has changed to reflect that....

But, have not received FP for my wife although I would have expected INS to send the appointment for both of us for the same day !!
Any Comments ?

What does the updated message say?

When the message is updated, what does the updated message say?

FP AVM - a different message!

Hi all,

My husband\'s AVM after FP changed from \'case is pending for review" to the following:

"On Dec 17th, results of your finger print review for your I485 application to adjust to permanent residence status were received and processing of your case resumed. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed or a decision is made."

My case still showed the "case pending for review".

Spoke to an IIO this morning and he said my husband got everything he needs to be processed and he MIGHT also get an request for INTERVIEW.

I didn\'t get a chance to ask him how does he know we will get an interview, or it\'s simply just because we filed I-485 as a couple...

Please share your experience or knowledge with us, guys.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

AVM gets updated when FP mailed out.

Guys,
AVM got updated in my case. It says that "FP notice mailed out on 12/28/01 instead of the "Your I-485 aplication recd. blah blah..."
But from what i have read so far on this site for a lot of others the AVM does not change.

RD7/19/01 no FP yet

Is FP is based on LC priotiy date with category also ? Bcas it looks like that people in EB2 got FP sooner then people in EB3 that to earlier EB3 priorty date first rest later eventhough there RD is same. So could you people correct me ?
Thanks