VSC approval trend

gopal_2002

Registered Users (C)
here is my 2 cents: INS officer picked up several cases each time according to RD, if you happened to be the last one of that pile, you have to wait for while for approval. On the other hand, if you are lucky, and be the first one of next pick, even you RD is late, you still got review/approval first. So that is why a lot of late June RD approved, while early RD is waiting. As long as you case has been assigned, it won\'t take more than a month for review/approval. Any comments?

Yeah right

That is going to help. After he calls they immediately going to work on his case. I have replied to RFE on 12/26 when I called last week you know what those A**H*** said, "It is not that long, You can wait some more time". Sorry to be so naive but that is the reply you get from IIO

VSC is paying more attention to PD and EB now.

For June01 cases, VSC is finishing up PD 99 for EB2 and PD 98 for EB3 cases. Their training program seem to start working. We should see some EB2 in early 2000 PD and EB3 in 99 PD cases approved this week.

GBMGC

yes, nothing else. Sometimes you even hear something that really upset you...

Agree.

What I cannot understand is that they are not finishing up April cases.

Maybe here is what happened:

The I-485 adjudicators started April cases in January, still in the holiday mood. Let\'s call these officers Group I. Suddenly in early Feb, they realized that with this speed they could never reach the 6 month processing goal by September. So some idiot brought in some more adjudicators to help. Let\'s call these officers Group II. The Group II came over and they wanted to start working. Some genius proposed that Group II start picking up May and June cases. That\'s the so called "parallel processing." Since Group II are relatively new to I-485 adjudication, they would randomly pick up cases from the May and June case pool without paying attention to RD/NDs. And also since Group II is new to I-485, they do the job with more enthusiasm and thus process cases faster. At the same time, Group I keeps on crawling on the April cases. However, they strictly follow RDs. That\'s why we only see early April cases being approved.

I know it\'s BS but what not?