VSC 485-Aug 98, eb2, RFE, need opinion from gurus

manju

Registered Users (C)
center-VSC, eb2, RD/ND aug 11, 1998 around this date
FP- march 99
RFE-received may 18 2000 somewhere around that date
RFE replied- a day after memorial weekend so say around june 3rd by fedex.

My situtaion is I called VSC and iio is saying that they have not received reply to RFE. The phone message still says that 485 was received on this date and it takes so many days to complete(something like that).

My question, typically how long does it take for them to open my fedex nad input it into the system. Has anybody who received RFE saw there message changed to reveive RFE/RFE received on so and so date. Anybody with aug 98 still waiting?

No Title

Hi,

I had received RFE from INS on May 17th, and send them the reply by "US Mail Next Day Air" on May 22nd.
INS received the mail on May 23rd, and updated the automated Message system on May 25th saying that
they received it on that date (5/25/2000). On June 6/8/2000 my case was approved, and got the approval notice
on 6/14/2000. You can expect your approval soon, Best wishes!

kvsr

No Title

Thanks, KVSR.

I am surprised coz, I sent the RFE response around 1st week of june after memorial day by fedex and I had called IIO last week and he was saying my file does not have the response to RFE and he couldn\'t say they have received it. All he said was if they had received it, it would have been attached to my file.
I am thinking of waiting one more week and resending the response to RFE.
BTW did you indicate on your US postal mail it was a response to RFE?

Thanks

No Title

Hi Manju!
My RD is Aug 3rd 98 and ND Aug 5th 98. I was sent RFE (as per message) on May 11th. We replied to the RFE on 30th May. The message now says that it received the response on June 2nd. The recording has not been updated for my spouse. I\'m still waiting. Good Luck.

No Title

Cnologic,

I have sent the RFE immediately after memorial day and I had called yesteday too and the iio says they have not got it(it is not in the system) and it might be in the mail room or something like that. Did you indicate it was a response to RFE on the envelope/package you sent the RFE response?

Thanks