Vsc 2007

alonglonwait4gc

Registered Users (C)
What happened to Vermont no movement...
Please post your approval or if u see anyone else approval from VSC post here so we can breath VSC is still open:rolleyes:
So far I saw only one approval in this week--- little devil(lucky guy) Good luck!

I was also waiting for I-485 approval pending since July 2005
My signature
Labor- Jan 2004
Labor approved - April 2005
I140 and I-485 - July 2005
I-140 approved in Aug 2005
I-485 approved - ???
Waiting for the I-485 approval with 1000 eyes since july 2005 pending at Vermont Service center...

Texas and Nebraska are seeing left to right APPROVALS

but not vermont, is something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

My case was transferred from Texas to Vermont on MAY 14TH 07.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

On May 14, 2007, we transferred this case to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. You will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location.

WHAT CAN I DO TO EXPEDITE MY CASE

Some Questions

On 485 Transfers
----------------
My understanding is that based on the state in which you are the I-485 case has to be sent to a certain service center. Am I right?

So why would a case get transferred from one service center to another? What is the criteria for transfer?

On 485 interviews
-----------------
Does everyone get an interview call or is it by random selection? What happens in an interview? Do they just verify all certs and paperwork or is there any thing more to it?

Thanks in advance for all answers.

Texas and Nebraska are seeing left to right APPROVALS

but not vermont, is something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

My case was transferred from Texas to Vermont on MAY 14TH 07.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

On May 14, 2007, we transferred this case to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. You will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location.

VSC is not rushing. They don`t have a reason. Most of case are outside of their jurisdiction awaiting for checks results. TSC and NSC have to clean the shelves for the new flood of aplications previewed for 01JUL.

I got a LUD today [+ beneficiary] on our I-485. Yesterday, we both got EAD5 approval. ;) :p

I spoke to VSC IO I told him that today is the 57th day after VSC rec'd our response and there is no update on it after that he stated that its a time game the only thing works is open an inquiry. I asked him if infopass will help he stated nooooooooo.
So guys open an inquiry and lets hope something will work.

You can also call vrmont POJ service cebter for the status
dial-
1-800-375-5283
Press 1, 2, 2, 6, 1 for EAC #, 1 again to confirm, 3, 4

They Stopped giving info since a long time, unless you are lucky and get an officer in a good mood dont expect any status info from there.

My PD is Aug 2002. I filed my I-485 with VSC on Jan 2004 and then on March 2, 2007 it was transferred to TSC. On June 5th 2007 it was again transferred to NSC for interview. Today I recd a mail saying, it is transferred to VSC.

Do anyone know why these many transfers ?

Hi all,
I spoke to an IO today and as usual she stated that wait 30 days... its a never end waitttttttttttt
Supply_demand any update in your case?

no update

I contacted my local congressman's office. but am still waiting to hear back on my case from them. I will keep the forum posted with any updates on my case.

Hi all,
I spoke to an IO today and as usual she stated that wait 30 days... its a never end waitttttttttttt
Supply_demand any update in your case?