Vsc 140

I485 Approved on 9/30

All,
My I485 approved on 9/30 and status says 'Approval notice sent' on
10/4. All the best for all.

Great!

Congrats L1AtoGC!!

Couple of questions for you...

1. What were the sequence of LUDs on your 485 after the first LUD of "This Application has been approved."

2. Have you received the 485 approval notice yet? My lawyer received our approval notices on the 4th but we have not received a copy from USCIS.

Cheers!

Hello

Thanks. A_P
The first msg was card order on 30th. 4th it changed to approval
notice sent. I received approval notice on 6th and received card on 8th.
Hope this helps you.

Lia I-140

Hi Guys

Lets keep this thread moving for all EB1C (L1) category.
My details are in my signature.
Please keep updating your cases.

LUD means

jazzyb said:
Hi Guys

Lets keep this thread moving for all EB1C (L1) category.
My details are in my signature.
Please keep updating your cases.

Hello,

Please som one tell me what is LUD?

Thanks,

LUD is the date when your case is last updated.
You can find that date by registering for your case onlines to USCIS
jdk98 said:
Hello,

Please som one tell me what is LUD?

Thanks,

EB1C Manager
I-140 ND 10/13/2005
I - 485 ND 10/13/2005 EAD/AP Approved.
Any new update in this class ?
Oh..

Nothing more than that this category is moving slow.
OhNoo said:
EB1C Manager
I-140 ND 10/13/2005
I - 485 ND 10/13/2005 EAD/AP Approved.
Any new update in this class ?
Oh..

What about this ....
Theory for early approval:

Every one gets a LUD after couple of days. During first LUD VAC inspect the packet, if they find there are some question cases, the keep a reminder much earlier than the general approval time (approx 9 month from the website). This inspection is done by low grade staff. When reminder pops the case, agent responsible for the case sends either a RFP or approval based on the application evaluation. All RFP cases the cleared within 30 days of the receipt of information. Other just waits till the reminder time. This is the cause of early approval of some of the cases.

Theory for late EB1-OR/ EB1-Manager

There are limited number of agents who can handle the case for EB1 ( I believe on this crap, got it from mail group). Again EB1 Manager is less than EB1 OR and does not need much attention. Hope we will be in queue for within six months ...
Bur I regularly see my mail with some hope.

where is the tracker?

I am looking for the tracker file. Do you guys have one?

EB2
I140 & I485 RD: 1/4/06 LUD:1/27/06
EAD: AP: 2/3/06
FP: 2/8/06

Cannot believe this: EB1 (multinational manager)
I-140 RD: 07-28-2005
I-140 Approved: TODAY!!! (02-15-2006)
I-485: RD: 07-28-2005, still waiting

Hang on guys.. It's definitely moving.. Now with the retrogression moving faster, it's just a matter of months.. Good luck..

Congratulations Buddy.
I am also in same category but these is no update in my I-140.
Check details in my signature

rxk52 said:
Cannot believe this: EB1 (multinational manager)
I-140 Approved: TODAY!!! (02-15-2006)

Hang on guys.. It's definitely moving.. Now with the retrogression moving faster, it's just a matter of months.. Good luck..

EB1 - Multinational Manager

Folks - Any recent approvals of I-485 for EB1 multinational managers? Just want to see if the retrogression improvement is taking some effect..

My details:
I-140 AD: 02-15-2006

rxk52 said:
Folks - Any recent approvals of I-485 for EB1 multinational managers? Just want to see if the retrogression improvement is taking some effect..

My details:
I-140 AD: 02-15-2006

Even if you are approved you still have to wait for the visa dates. Right now it is only at Jan 05. I am in the same boat and just waiting for Visa dates to move.

I-140

Hi,

I recently filed I140 here is details.

VSC I140 - EB2
RD - 03/06/2006
ND - 03/08/2006

JDK98

Last edited by a moderator:
Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Friends:

I applied my I 140 on Dec 6th 2005 and was waiting on this and got a email which says additional information required (RFE) and its the big hurdel because it is Ability to pay in 2001 as my labor was filled in 2001.

My company is not doing good and am getting 45 k per year my labor application was for 70 K i don't know whats going to happen.

Was any body in the same situation before, and if yes what do you think will happen.

My lawyer id good but he is on vacation and will return after couple of weeks.

Please give me some input on this i am on H1 B visa and my visa will expire on Sep 2006 final i will have to go for a extension and was waiting if can get this approved so can get 3 years extension instead of 1 year.

Please give your opinion as it matters a lot to me.

Best Regards

Saburi

What's the use of moving dates?

hi everyone,

I filed in VSC EB1 category on 08/24/04 concurrently with I-485.
My EAD was approved withing two weeks, so that nice. But the rest... I watched patiently for my date to become current, and no use, no use whatsoever. Till today, no update of any kind.
I-485 was sent to a local office within a year of filing. After six months in the local office it was returned to Vermont again. There was no transfer notice this time or anything. I just looked at the on-line case status and from a message "on ... we have recieved your I-485 case in our office... " After an exhausting search through writing and calling VSC I was told my case as well as my wife's are back in Vermont. So no movement, and for all Vermont service center is concerned, our I-485 cases look as if they have been just received there for the first time.

It almost seems, that the current dates have nothing to do with the cases they actually are working on. Not even close. I just hope they won't keep bouncing our cases from VSC to a local office and back just win some time.

I really hope everyone is doing better than us. Good luck to everyone! If anyone knows anything that could be useful, please share.