Visitor visa rejected twice...please help!

jrao124

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

My parents' tourist visa got rejected twice in Chennai. They are applying again this year.

I have a couple of questions:
1) Last year they got rejected bcos my sister and I are both here on GCs. Is it possible for them to sponsor themselves? That is, without me sending sponsorship papers to them?

2) My youngest sister is moving back from singapore to india this year. Can my parents use this information and will it help to prove ties to INdia? Will they ask for proof of this?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
JRao

Having two GC holding kids is what is causing your parents grief. They can apply a third time, but they will still need to overcome the consul's suspicion of them being potential immigrants.

Yes, but will it help a third child being there? My sister who is migrating back from Singapore....

Thanks

also can they do it without sponsorship from me? then maybe they can say they are coming here on their own.

Thanks
J

It really does not make a difference if you do (or do not) supply an I-134. Since their DS-156 will show two GC holding sons, they will always be considered potential immigrants. By law, all non-immigrants visa applicants are considered potential immigrants.

Dear S K,

My brother is VP in a US based company in India. His business visa has been rejected twice because I have GC.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bikash

What help are you looking for? Your LPR status prevents your brother from overcoming 214(b). Not the first such case, certainly not the last.

My brother is VP in a US based company in India. His business visa has been rejected twice because I have GC.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.