Visitor Visa Rejected 3rd time

shubz

Registered Users (C)
My parents visa has got rejected 3rd time. In 2003 they went twice and now on Aug 24th 2004 it was rejected the 3rd time.

Can anyone help me find a way to aquire the visa?
All paper work etc is in order.
they asked my parents a few qs regarding pension and earnings in India and then they rejected and said that visa will be granted after daughter becomes a citizen
I have 3 more yrs to apply for citizenship. I really dont know what to do. I am very very frustrated.

Does anyone know of agents in Mumbai?

Visa denied 3rd time

Yes.
I am the only daughter. I dont know in what way to show ties etc. My parents live with my brother who has a small business. they did ask my parents " if their son takes care of them". My father gets pension..its not much 5000Rs they told all that plus they also get some rent from some flat which is leased. But inspite of telling all that their visa was rejected.

(My parents had a real hardtime atthe consulate...both my parents are diabetic.they had to wait for sooooo long and when they went inside again they had to wait..as those officers went for lunch. My mother is insulin dependent...and she was tired and was getting Blackouts...the only good thing is that she did not pass out in the office. To top it all my parents were partially drenched in the bombay rains while they waiting in line)

I am thinking of going thru the senators office. Can anyone tell me if it works? I want them to try again in Jan. Is there anything diif I need to do?