Visitor Visa Got Approved in Madras after 2 rejections.

bala786

I would like to thank every one in this forum for all your postings. This forum helped us to get Visa for my in-laws after 2 times of rejections and we are really exited.

We found contact of following person in the form and he made the trick.

<B>
Moorthy,
Solutions Consultancy and ESKAY world travels (P) Ltd,
A/5, (Basement) Gemini Parsn Commercial Complex,
600, Mount Road, Chennai - 600 006.

Office: 28233196,28234511
</B>

First 2 times they got rejected for no reason, All 3 times we took the same documents except changing some invitation letter little bit and sending new paychecks and this time we showed 6 laks as bank balance as suggested by Mr Moorthy. I don’t think Mr Moorthy has any contacts inside the consulate, He basically verified all documents and prepared our in-laws for interview by taking couple of mock interviews so that they will be confident when they face real interview. And he also filled Visa application form (DS-156) and he attached his visiting card to back of passports.

Today afternoon when they went for interview the only question they asked is where is you daughter living in USA? Then the lady in consulate office said your visa is approved and pay the fee at TT Service counter.

Hope this information helps for rest of you on the board who are on same boat like us.

Thank you Mr Rajiv khanna for facilitating this website

Regards
Bala

Congrats bala786

Congrats on the approval, bala786

My case is similar 2 rejections for parents. But it's Mumbai consulate.

According to them, after 2 rejections personal interview is
not allowed. How did you manage to get interview for 3rd
attempt ?

Please let me know as that information would be of great
help to me.

thanks
deepbob

My in-laws went to madras consulate, I took their appointment through http://www.ttsvisas.com . There is no restriction how many times you have to go at least in madras consulate, I guess you can go as maney times as you like and you have to pay Rs4900.00 each time you go.

Hope this helps

Good luck
Bala