Visitor Visa Experience at Newark.

Visitor visa for parents and siblings ---- need urgent help !

Hi,

I am married and working on OPT in a company and soon my company is going to apply for my H1 visa. I also have one sister here who is going to graduate in May 2013. I want to apply visitor visa for my parents and my other sister and brother living in India. In this regard I have few questions:

1) Is it okay to mention the embassy that me and my sister are here and the purpose of their visit is attending my sister's graduation ceremony and social visit to meet me.
2) If I send graduation ceremony invitation letter of my sister and supporting documents like her I20, her visa copy, passport copy, will this be sufficient or should I send mine and my husband's documents too ?
3) Also, my brother and sister both are working in India, so can it cause any problem in their visas ? Also, it is advisable to apply together for their visa (parents, brother and sister) or separately for parents first and then for brother and sister ?
4) If they apply for their visas separately, as mom and dad together and then after 2-3 weeks sister and brother together, will that be fine, or it can be an issue ?

Please advice...Thanks in advance !