visiting visa for my mother in law

nidhin0006

Registered Users (C)
hello all,

I want to apply for visiting visa for my mother in law and father in law. Actually my mother in law got rejected for visiting visa 3 times few years back since she was ignorant and applied many times without proper documentations to support that she will not be like an immigrant. she applied previously like she needs to visit brother here, or look after sisters kid and all..which I know was stupid reasons and thus got rejected.

Now I want to bring my father in law and mother in law together and will apply for them together. Father in law is working in dubai for 20 yrs..motehrin law is house wife... How much chance will I have in getting them a visiting visa...what documents should I show to show as a good evidence so that they wont get rejected this time too...appreciate your help...thanks

As mentioned several times before in other posts,

a) You do not apply for their visas, they do.

b) You have absolutely no (positive) impact on your in-laws' visit visa application. They need to qualify for this visa on their own.

c) There is nothing you can do to convince the consular officer that your in-laws are not potential immigrants. Again, this is the applicants' responsibility.

d) Applicants need to provide evidence that they have ties to their home country which are stronger than their potential ties to the US.

Actually "visiting brother" is a perfectly good reason to apply for a visit visa. However "looking after my niece/nephew" will appear as "working" to a consul.

if I know that why should I post dude...but i jus know that those reasons were silly...it cant provide strong evidences that she is not an intenting immigrant...:)