Visiting my son after 10 years and visa denied?

Asad9222

I am Australian Permanent resident visa holder and I haven't seen my son for 10 years after my wife separated. The reason I waited so long was to get enough time in Australia so I can prove ties but the interviewer showed zero regard and insisting that I love my son so I'll overstay my visa?of course everyone loves their only child.
In USA immigration view, a foreigner needs to win a lottery of $15 million or get a job sponsorship from USA so he can possibly see his son? Thats just plain cruel and inhuman.USC denied access to his dad by his mom but it's okay?

What’s the country of your passport?
I’m wondering if the officer is wondering why you haven’t taken on citizenship in Australia and thinking that may show you’d rather settle in US with your son, than Australia.
How old is your son?

Bangladesh. He is 10 years now.why would I live illegally in usa when Australia is 100 times a better country?
Bank statement.
Business activity statement.
Other but there was no chance given to even present anything.
How can they say no to a parent visiting child when clearly he can't covert his visa there?

Of course they can say no to a parent wishing to go visit their child considering the fact that this parent hasn’t seen the kid they’re now eager to see over a ten year period! That’s a long time of not being a part of the kid’s life.

As long as we ignore the fact that child was unlawfully removed and mom blocked contact.
That’s a very sad thing to happen, but it’s not up to the US embassy to fix it. Have you engaged legal advice on the custody issue?

I’m assuming by now you are able to apply for Australian citizenship if you’ve been a permanent resident for 10 years already. I’m sure an Australian passport would help your case.

I am applying soon but the issue is what is point of legal court order stating that I have right to visit my son when it depends on me being rich? American judge gave me that right but how can I excercise that right when I can't even enter the country?