Visiting Baltimore ASC before Finger Print Appointment!!

marylandn400

Hello Friends,

I have an appointment for FP with Baltimore ASC on Jan 11th 2007.
Unfortunately, I will be out of station for the business meeting with the
clients and I cannot reshedule this client meeting at any cost. I have only
the option of rescheduling it or try my luck going to Baltimore ASC on
saturday (Jan 6th 2006).

Can somebody post their experience of visiting ASC for finger printing
before schedule? Does the ASC people allow us to take finger print before
appointment or do they reject and ask to come on original FP appointment
date itself?

Appreciate your asnwers as I need to decide whether to post back the
the FP notification for rescheduling...

We also have an appointment with Baltimore ASC on Jan 09. Since both of us
wanted to give civics test during finger printing and we have small kids, I am also planning to visit Baltimore Finger Print ASC before appointment.

I did some search in previous threads to see if anybody has visited before appointment but couldn't come up with matches. But I read in previous threads that the staffs at Baltimore are very courteous and probably they might accommodate.

Anyways, It is nice to hear others experience also and good luck.

marylandn400 said:
Hello Friends,

I have an appointment for FP with Baltimore ASC on Jan 11th 2007.
Unfortunately, I will be out of station for the business meeting with the
clients and I cannot reshedule this client meeting at any cost. I have only
the option of rescheduling it or try my luck going to Baltimore ASC on
saturday (Jan 6th 2006).

Can somebody post their experience of visiting ASC for finger printing
before schedule? Does the ASC people allow us to take finger print before
appointment or do they reject and ask to come on original FP appointment
date itself?

Appreciate your asnwers as I need to decide whether to post back the
the FP notification for rescheduling...
Go to the Center before Jan 11. Try to go on a weekday instead of a Saturday since Saturdays are very busy. If you go before and are unable to get the FP done then try to get it rescheduled when you are at the ASC rather than my mail.

I got Finger Printed last Saturday both for my wife and me. We went to Baltimore ASC early in the morning around 9:00 A.M and requested them that we will be out of station on Tuesday and asked them to allow us to take Finger Print on Saturday.

At First, they didn't allow us since there will lot of people at ASC. They asked me to check again at 1:00 P.M on Saturday and mentioned that they will not promise anything but they will try to accommodate. So, we visited back at 1:00 P.M and they allowed us to take FP.

The officer was not present on Saturday ands so they asked us to take civics test during interview. This was the disappointment for us since we prepared well for civics test.

Thanks for N400Applier as he gave lot of last minute information and helped us.

anyone tried the new civics test which begins in Janurary, 2007?

The ten pilot sites are: Albany, NY, Boston, MA; Charleston, S.C.; Denver; El Paso, Texas; Kansas City, Mo.; Miami; San Antonio, Texas; Tucson, Ariz.; and Yakima, Wash.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FactSheetNatzTest113006.pdf

happysoul said:
I got Finger Printed last Saturday both for my wife and me. We went to Baltimore ASC early in the morning around 9:00 A.M and requested them that we will be out of station on Tuesday and asked them to allow us to take Finger Print on Saturday.

At First, they didn't allow us since there will lot of people at ASC. They asked me to check again at 1:00 P.M on Saturday and mentioned that they will not promise anything but they will try to accommodate. So, we visited back at 1:00 P.M and they allowed us to take FP.

The officer was not present on Saturday ands so they asked us to take civics test during interview. This was the disappointment for us since we prepared well for civics test.

Thanks for N400Applier as he gave lot of last minute information and helped us.