Visiter's VISA denied for my parents..when can we reapply...?

lovensing said:
How soon can we go back.....?

pls reply

Whenever you get the next available appointment at consulate. There is no such restrictions for re-applying for visitor's visa.

It seems you have contacted the senator for your case inquiry. I am in process of contacting senator regarding my pending cases I-140/485 at NSC. I live in NJ. I have the following questions?

Did you contact them personally or via email or phone?
How was the response from Mr.Lautenberg and Mr. Corzine ?
Which of the above you recommend me to contact?

Please let me know. I appreciate your response.

Thanks

Dear "beng_sha" & "hopeofgc"

Contacting senator or FBI is useless......they will give you SAME answer as USCIS - 800-customer service would.....I tried all.......by email...by fax....by phone......

All is useless.....

LovenSingh,

what did the cutomer service rep said for your enquiry?

Is it lack of man power routine security check is delayed and have no control on when its going to get done? or some thing else?

The reason why I am asking is I have not requested for status nor my ND of 485 did n;t cross the VSC processing dates, I got the letter stating the lack man power .....etc, in response of CHANGE OF ADDRESS, recently updated with USCIS through 1-800 number.

Thanks

lovensing said:
How soon can we go back.....?

pls reply

Take care before sending second time

If denied second time also then your parents will be barred for two years. It happened to my cousin. They stamped it on his passport. That happened at Mumbai India

tammy2 said:
Take care before sending second time

If denied second time also then your parents will be barred for two years. It happened to my cousin. They stamped it on his passport. That happened at Mumbai India

What are the exaxt rules? I mean if once denied, one can apply it immediatly and if denied second time then you cannot apply for 2 years. What if you apply for 2 years and get denied again? How long you have to wait again?

My brother and his family were denied visas too couple of days back.

Dear "desiladka" ......

I dont know....

They asked about my 'employer's name & salary and all...My father could not answer it....even though he had all the papers I sent to him.....Tax returns..., emp. letter i....pay stubs....cover letter.....and all....

God knows what they had in their mind...my father is 72 yrs old...why he was refused....

anyway...