visa to Australia

Azam83

Hello everyone,
I'm planning to migrate Australia, I wanted to know if anyone could give me some advise about how to go through the process of getting a visa,
I'm very confuse, I hear a lot of things from diffrents people but don’t even know where to start!
I would really appreciate any kind of help!

Thanks a lot,
Azam. :confused:

Hey Azam...
you sound as confuse as I was when I started the process…
I can advise you to contact someone professional to take care of it for you, this is what me and my friend did, we contacted an agency- The Australian Institute Of Immigration and instead of trying to figure it out our self we just let them take care of us!

We are getting a lot of help from this agency so I think you should try to contact them as well and see how it goes...
ausiom.org
Good luck!

Tourism in Australia is booming , travel and tourism can be one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences you'll find in Australia . The season of winter in Australia, is a season as diverse as the country itself.

An Australian tourist visa (ETA) will allow you to enter Australia for the purpose of tourism. This Australian visa is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, and allows multiple entry into Australia. An ETA will allow you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months on each visit. Usually issued in 24 hours.

Hello everyone,
I'm planning to migrate Australia, I wanted to know if anyone could give me some advise about how to go through the process of getting a visa,
I'm very confuse, I hear a lot of things from diffrents people but don’t even know where to start!
I would really appreciate any kind of help!

Thanks a lot,
Azam. :confused:

Try consulting the nearest embassy in your place of try to do some research online and read information regarding your australia migration. Then compare them all and you should have the knowledge you need. hope it helps. :)