Visa stamping in Delhi

as13

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I will be going to Delhi for h1B stamping in June. At that time, I would need H4 for my wife as well. But as she would travel for the first time, she might need an interview. I am eligible for drop-box though.

I was wondering if it would be fine to go in person to the Delhi embassy for both of us (myself and my wife) together ?
Do I need an appointment from consulate for this purpose?

Comments please.

Thanks in advance,
as13

post your experience please

Could you post your experience for H1B visa stamping at Delhi? my wife has to go for her stamping and would appreciate any information on the process there.

Thanks!

Hi Guys

Need some help from guys who have taken appointment at delhi or chennai consulates.

Some of the questions on the ttsvisas site are kind of confusing if someone can respond that will help a lot,

On the second page of entry where it says "Maximum number of applicants" what does that mean? Does it mean 2 for me and my wife and in the next page it asks to fill up a bunch of questions related to your passport number, address etc...
Is this your passport details or your wife's passport details and what address should I fill the one in the passport or my present home address in the US.

If anyone has filed the forms on the ttsvisas site can respond that will help a lot.

reval_wait

I will also be applying for my wife's h4 visa in New Delhi. I will post my experience then.

For the time being, can someone clarify what is the difference between the letters below, and it would be great if someone could email me a sample for both these letters at aga1793@yahoo.com

1) Copy of the principal applicant’s work experience letters
2) Copy of the principal applicant’s letter of offer from the US company

Do the above have to be notorized too?